General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. SEPARATE CATEGORY SYSTEM FOR BANK ACCOUNTS, AND BRING THE CUSTOMIZABLE BACK

its been more than 2 years over since peoples asking for customisable category, so there should be a big reason behind you don't let it be,
    that is why i'am suggesting this idea,

"Individual category structure for bank integrated accounts"
    i mean two category system, fixed and customozable
    it will allow to bring back the customizable category structure for all other account which are cash account and general accounts etc..

64 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. FIRE target number

Financial Independence Retire Early (FIRE) target number is the year (or how many years) I reach financial independence and there is no need to work anymore. Normally is the year when my total balance reaches 25 times my yearly spending.

It would be nice to be able to see how my spending would impact this number. There are many Monte Carlo simulations on internet to calculate the FIRE number, based on current spending (non-work spending). It can even be used as part of gamification to help user to spend less and invest more.

It would really help us, user to…

71 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Wishlists

Wishlists:
    1. Adding automatic account connection for Equity?mutual fund/Pension funds. etc.
    2. Networth monitoring.
    3. Improved logic of forecasting of balance/netowrth
    4. Transaction should be linked with Goals. Label provision is there but not working with Goals. Separate widget for goals.
    5. Budget should be different for different month / year. Seperate widget for budget.
    6. Budget should tell the average spend for the budget in last 6 months/1 year.
    7. Grouping of similar accounts, like all credit card accounts can be clubed in a separate group.
    8. Planned payment should include ‘out of wallet’ option.
    9. Budget for income.

69 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow developers to create plugins for bank sync

As you can search through this forum you can see a huge amount of requests to support some bank from a specific country. It is unreal or may be extremely difficult to support every bank in the world.
    It may be easier to provide a possibility to develop sync plugins to 3rd party developers.

I am missing synchronization to Revolut and Ukrainian brand new bank - Monobank.
    They provide API which could be used as integration to budgetbakers. I can implement such. Some solutions already exist like a python script to export CSV data from Revolut and requires manual import…

51 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Monthly Budget may differ

Well from my perspective categorized monthly budget amount may differ (marginally) every month. What I meant is when i changed the budget amount for existing month it was observed that the last month budget too got updated, which seems to be a design issue.

57 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  DESIGN  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. NET WORTH MONITORING

The app is great but it could be more beneficial if it has a net worth monitoring - meaning other assets aside from cash as well as liabilities can be inputed and monitored using this app. So that as user, I can track the overall movement of my investments, properties, liabilities to other parties and of course, net worth.

If this can be done, please consider displaying this in a financial statement format so we can have a better analysis of what we have.

240 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. API is not working

API is not working since about 5:00 pm CET 7/8/2019. All calls return code 404.

Confirmed not working also on the API doc page.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  BUG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Finish the iOS app!!!!!!!!!

MOST of the features are missing for the iOS app. Not sure who your clients are but there must be a few iphone clients out there!

And the makes things worst, the Web App of course is NOT complete as well so there is no backup solution for iphone users.

For example, I am not able to export my data unless I buy an android.

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Transferring money through Accounts

It's annoying when you check your expenses, only to be met by a quite of a number but then realising you're just transferring money from account to account e.g cash to savings account.

I'd like to propose for a 'dedicated' category for transferring money to other accounts and not have it in the expenses. This would help greatly.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Tips and Tricks to reduce spending

There is a nice community here using this app. Maybe we can use our collective know-how to be able to support each other in reducing our spending (or investing as well).

For example, I have some tips to reduce a lot in my country fees on banks and financial institutions. I do not know much about babies costs and someone else could post some tips about this. And each tip can be voted by others, so community would filter the good and bad tips. We can see the tips from others filtered by our personal information, like location, interests, spending…

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Credit Card Management

Wallet could have better management of credit cards. In a scenario where the majority of the population uses this medium, not improving its management in the application is to be one step behind.
    Being able to change the type of account to "credit card" is already a start, but I have some ideas that I believe to be interesting.

1- Invoice control: You could have the option to add to both expiration date and closing date, so the application would automatically close that invoice, throwing the next records to the next invoice. That way it would be simple to make…

77 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Exclude labels from budget, records etc.

In the budget creating options (but also could probably used in records section and so on), add the possibility to exclude a certain label.

Right now you can choose which labels to show, and it will show only records with that label. But it would be great to have the option to show all records EXCEPT the ones with a label (or more of them) that we choose to leave out.

Thank you, you are doing a great job.

66 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Stock/Investment Account

Please consider to add investment account. (i.e. stock, commodities, cryptocurrencies, etc.)

Lets start with the basic for Stock.
    User can add an investment account, which consist of their idle fund and fund that already transfer to stocks ... all in 1 stock account as portfolio.

User can add stock symbol, its buy price and number of shares, to then get automatic calculation of stock values (value when it's bought)

Then Wallet can connect to i.e yahoo finance to get current stock price,... For then calculating the current value. As a bonus, Wallet can also give gain/loss information for each stock.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make budgets rollover

Hi, I'm looking for an app that allows monthly budgets to rollover. Is this something that can be added in?

I notice it was commented on 2 years ago but nothing was done about it.

Thanks

65 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Expand auto rules to Transfer

Currently auto rules only applies to "Income" and "Expense" but not to "Transfer". I would suggest to expand that feature to "Transfer" as well because I have set up regular transfers and it has been wrongly identified as expanse or income. I have to manually change every time.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Make categories completely customizable. Categories and subcategories.

Now if I create few completely different categories in "other", they are all shown as "other-other" in pie-chart. So this categories are useless. What should I do if your categories list is not enough for me?

630 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    35 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Better Development Progress Update

The amount of suggestion and ideas generated from this "forum" is massive. Sadly the presence of the developer here is minimal to non-existent.

I think it's time to develop a somewhat better development tracker so that we the users have information regarding which feature is being worked on. Thus, involving us more in the development process.

See Minecraft's Bug Tracker for a clearer idea (https://bugs.mojang.com/projects/MC/issues). This will surely benefit the developer (knowing which feature should be worked on first and getting real-time feedback from the users) and most importantly, us, the users.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please, make the app remember last used currency

Please, make the app remember last used currency. Very convenient for those who travel.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Highlight newly imported transactions

I would love to have the transactions newly imported from bank sync to be visually highlighted (etc. bold font), so that I know I need to review if the autocategorization was correct. Because right now I need to go through the record history and review a lot of transaction again and again because it's not readily apparent which of the transactions have been newly imported on the background.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  DESIGN  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Groups for accounts

Can you please consider to introduce group /folder in account section as present in Moneywiz like app?
    Because I have so many credit and saving accounts, instead of viewing 15 accounts in a list, it would better to view accounts in a group/folder way.

94 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 169 170
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories