Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  DESIGN  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Different color for future days in balance chart

When a balance chart is set to show current month, it shows future and planned incomes and expenses. That's great, because we can easily anticipate what's coming next; the thing is, as the color of the past, current and future days is all the same, it is sometimes difficult to sort out 'when' we are. It would be great just to show future days in a paler color.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Interface for 'budget' should be made more intuitive

the larger display should be the money you have spent instead of the budgeted amt

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. ISSUE: Unreadable font on black background

This is a small one (a piece of cake I'd say). Selecting a category with a black colour within a chart makes it hard to read (at least on my SGS's 3 screen). See the attachement ;)

Regards

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. RFE: enter debts which are already outstanding when you start using the program

When I go to the debts page, the program asks me for an account, which suggests that it is going to apply the amount I enter for the debt to that account in some fashion. That is not the right thing for debts which are already outstanding when one starts using the program: these debts should not be applied to any account until you pay them back or they pay you. There does not appear to be any way to enter such debts, and that would be a good thing to add.

[ footnote: the bug report page shouldn't prompt…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. change num pad layout entry. make it like bank when the comma is alread in place and we Just enter the numbers

start like 0,00 and we want enter 123,45. so we press 1 and fills 0,01 and we press 2 and fills 0,12 and so on. no need to enter the comma because it is already there. like some Banks or web sites?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. DESIGN: Budgets UX

Dear BudgetBakers,

Thank you for creating such a wonderful app that makes expense tracking so easy despite the complexity of the information that we want to keep track. I’ve only started using Wallet few days ago, and is on the premium individual trial. It’s so addictive that I’m looking forward to spend my money so that I can key in something! Weird. Haha.

I love the app, and would like to give just one small feedback on the Budget’s interface. I rely on budgeting a lot to make sure that I don’t overspent, so when I look at the Budget…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  DESIGN  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. the (other) section in chart should have sub sections from the real sections

a huge money an (other) section I don't know what it really about you should add sub categories in it to explain what it about

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Budget filter options should also include weekly budgets when clicking monthly budgets

It was a bit confusing at first about filtering budget. I tried to filter it monthly assuming my weekly budgets are included but it didn't have. I guess there would be two views for budget. One is for listing created budgets(can be filtered by week, month, year) and the other view where you can see budgets created for the whole week, month or year.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Clear visual for subcategories

It's a bit difficult to see the subcategories since they are just aligned to the right a little down the main category. Why not create a dotted line from the main category down to the subcategories so the association will be better seen?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Increase length of account names

Unfortunately can't write full name of some accounts, eg. American Express and then the card type (if you have more than one American Express card)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Full scrollbar on expences chat

On expences chart scrollbar should be on full screen not only in small part screen.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. redesign the page with the pin

redesign the page with the pin of the app. the page when start the app

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. save an add new report

When I wrote a new report I have two options: to add or to cancel it. It will be very useful if it is possible to create another button "save and add new report" . In this way with only one click users can add current report and add new. Now, I have to click "add" button every time after saved my record.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. DESIGN: Merge FAB button and New Record button when the option for FAB button is ON

If and when the option for the FAB button is on, instead of showing the New Record button and the FAB button separately, merge them into one button.
    This makes it more unobtrusive and saves screen space. Upon hitting the resulting button, options pop up above the button (as they do with the FAB button) with options for new record, transfer and templates.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  DESIGN  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. DESIGN: Resize the app for the Blocks Watch (not Android Watch)

Rezise the app for the new upcoming Smartwatch, Block (First Modular Watch). I would love be able to add my expenses from the clock. And as the watch is running Android and not AndroidWear, just need some resize.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ease switching between accounts in the dashboard

At present, when in the dashboard, in order to reach the desired account, one must swipe through all the accounts in the middle.
    This tends to get tedious but a simple solution exists. In addition to the current mechanism, tapping on the current account name opens a popup/drop down menu listing all the different accounts. Tapping on the desired one directly takes you to it.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 6 7 8 10 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories