General

Wallet concept is crowdsourced. Your feedbacks makes Wallet better.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Credit Card Management

Wallet could have better management of credit cards. In a scenario where the majority of the population uses this medium, not improving its management in the application is to be one step behind.
    Being able to change the type of account to "credit card" is already a start, but I have some ideas that I believe to be interesting.

1- Invoice control: You could have the option to add to both expiration date and closing date, so the application would automatically close that invoice, throwing the next records to the next invoice. That way it would be simple to make…

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. base currency limitations

I know this is old topic but I would like to insist that you need to consider forcing a different currency on the views different than the original currency when the app was initiated.

I understand that you are technically unable (?) to change the base currency, but please at least allow forcing the views (as stats and widgets) to a specific currency.

I often move and the app still wants me to see everything in BRL because I started using the app when in Brazil, but now that currency is irrelevant to me... though I'm still forced by your…

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Redesign the budget widget

The budget widget for Android takes too much space, and the numbers are small. And also the button to add a new record is way too small. Redesigning the widget should easily fix this. It could take less space, it should have an option to hide the values, and the button to add a record should be bigger and easier to click

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Withdrawal from bank auto transfer to cash

I would like to suggest a cash flow change. I think it would be more convenient if every withdrawal from any account bank will automatically transfer to cash as that is a fact when we withdraw, it will be in cash or in our hand. then the user will decide the cash spend on. this will make ease to user to know where the withrawal money go to.

165 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ability to turn auto-categorization off

I like reviewing our records while at the same time checking and also often fixing the categorization of our records.

Due to the nature of transactions clearing and syncing even backwards a couple of days it would be great if I could just turn off the auto categorization in order to easily spot/review and correctly categorize these new records.

A simple on/off toggle in the settings (with a warning that this will result in more work for the user) would do nicely.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Exclude Label and Filter No Label on Filter Creation

Hi Wallet..
    For now the apps can create filter based on specific label.

Can you create "Exclude Label" for filter creation so I can exclude a few label that I didn't need to see. The other one is please create feature to filter no label record.

So when I create the filter there will be choices whether I want to filter some label, exclude some label, or just want to see my record that didn't have a label.

Thank you

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Widget add new expense, income or transfer

Create a new, simple and beautiful widget with three buttons: add new expense, add new income, and add new transfer. For reference, see the widget for the app Organizze.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Budget period

You should add another period of time on the budget part, letting me have a budget every 15 days instead of a full month or just a week

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Not treating debt as expense or income

When I borrow money to someone, I do not want to include that amount in my expenses. Similary, when the money is paid back, it is not a real income for me.

Instead of treating debt as ordinary expense or income category, these amounts should be treated differently - only affecting the current balance without counting them in the total expenses or income.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bring back to ability to see how much money I had 30 days ago

The most useful feature the app had was that it showed me how much money I had 30 days ago. Now since the latest update it only shows a %. From that I can't tell how much extra money I have compared to previous month. It was easy to track if i was low on money, I could see how bad is my situation. And made it easier to decide to know how much money i can spend. It please add this feature back. Or add a new card on the new dashboard that shows the result of the following…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Option to add receipts to register in PDF format

Many of the receipts we have nowadays are in PDF format. It will be great the possibility to add them to register as PDF.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Direct Debits & Future Payments

When there are direct debits/future payments coming out of my account. I want an option where the payments are for say the 10th of a month, but that day falls on a weekend, then there is an option in certain situations that the payment is deducted on the next working day. But this does not change the payment date of the 10th.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Include payee from bank sync

The payee is not filled out for transactions from the bank sync. This makes it very hard to track where each transaction went.

This might be a duplicate of this: http://feedback.walletapp.net/forums/195072-general/suggestions/31444417-payees-should-be-saved-as-most-of-us-can-go-to-the

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Can not edit uncleared transactions

When transaction turns to "Cleared" couple of days later than it happened I completelly forgetting what was it and can not assign the category right.
    make possible to edit uncleared transaction. At least category

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Would be great if app remembered last currency(or at least if there was a way to reorder them manually).

It's inconvenient to use multiple currencies, for example when you're traveling, would be great if app remembered last currency(or at least if there was a way to reorder them manually).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make it free to connect to your bank account.

Other budgeting apps make it free to connect your bank account, and I would like that for this app as well. It has all the functionality I need, but I won't end up using it if I have to pay to have my bank account synced.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Fortnightly

Needs fortnight payment and budget cycle. Big percentage of population need this

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Malfunctions & improvement

Dear Wallet Team,

I write because I get no satisfying reply from Tickets opened through the app. I purchased the paid version of the app and, at first glance it seems all I need but I found some annoyng bugs. I've rated the app only 2 stars in Google Play due to these malfunctions:

The functions of the app would be great if they would function properly.

1. Bank transactions have wrong dates (night before actual payment) - which messes with the real situation, mostly at the beginning of the month.

2. Transfer between synced accounts (eg. from Savings Account…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Bank sync

I would like to see a 'refresh' button on my synced banked account so I could synchronized all the data in one click. Right now it is kind of buggy and sometimes it doesn't work at all. Maybe this 'sync request' button could solve it :)

414 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    52 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Search record by date, place of expenditure, type and Category

Is it possible that you include an option to search records by date, place, type, category etc... It would really help

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 59 60
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base