General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Assets, data export, PC version repair

618/5000
    I've been testing the app for a while and it's currently average. It is still a long way from true financial usability.
    A few observations for improvement:
    1) Fix the PC version (browser). Why on earth is it different from a regular application and does not have the same functions ??

2) Add the ability to track your assets / liabilities. This is an indispensable feature for people dealing with their finances.

3) Data export would like to improve. Add at least basic graphs or the option to choose what to export.

It would also be good to edit…

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Expand auto rules to Transfer

Currently auto rules only applies to "Income" and "Expense" but not to "Transfer". I would suggest to expand that feature to "Transfer" as well because I have set up regular transfers and it has been wrongly identified as expanse or income. I have to manually change every time.

248 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. REPORT AND TOTAL SHOULD BE SHOW IN ITS OWN CURRENCY OF EACH ACCOUNTS

Right now Expenses chart, Total of all accounts and Reports are shown only in the base currency, that even showing in wrong exchange rate. so it should be show each account in its own currency! because right now this app is totally useless for Expatriate those whose working and living in abroad like me, because i am from india, but i am working in oman, my base account is in indian currency but my salary account is in oman currency, hence right now i can't even check how much salary i have got in oman riyal and not able to…

143 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please bring back showing total amount of your budget

When you used to click on the budget feature, you'd see the individual amounts per category and then the total amount of your budget. In the latest update the total budget amount has gone. Please bring back!

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. All Time Date Filter

Would like to have an All Time Filter for the date filter as having to select a date range every time is bothersome.

103 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. REPORT AND TOTAL SHOULD BE SHOW IN ITS OWN CURRENCY OF EACH ACCOUNTS

Right now Expenses chart, Total of all accounts and Reports show only in the base currency, that even showing in wrong exchange rate. so it should be show each account in its own currency! because right now this app is totally useless for Expatriate those whose working and living in abroad like me, because i am from india, but i am working in oman, my base account is in indian currency but my salary account is in oman currency, hence now i can't even check how much oman riyal i have and not able to view my expense & income…

59 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Customize Category

Please let us full customize the category, i dont like your category. I want to delete and make by myself
    I dont want to customize sub category, i want the category it self to be customizeable

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Wishlists

Wishlists:
    1. Adding automatic account connection for Equity?mutual fund/Pension funds. etc.
    2. Networth monitoring.
    3. Improved logic of forecasting of balance/netowrth
    4. Transaction should be linked with Goals. Label provision is there but not working with Goals. Separate widget for goals.
    5. Budget should be different for different month / year. Seperate widget for budget.
    6. Budget should tell the average spend for the budget in last 6 months/1 year.
    7. Grouping of similar accounts, like all credit card accounts can be clubed in a separate group.
    8. Planned payment should include ‘out of wallet’ option.
    9. Budget for income.

170 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Monthly Average

Please add monthly average in Reports. I Requested it before but I didn’t get any response. Monthly average will be very helpful for people like me whom not making same money every month. It’s good to have an estimated monthly average income & expense. I attached screenshot for better understanding
    Please add it asap

57 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Budget income

Previously the budget included income. But months ago it was being removed. It cause a lot of inconvenience as some of the expense is able to claim back.

Please put the income back. Thanks.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Editing multiple records: transfer option

When editing multiple records at a time, it should have a transfer option.

Example: Every time I pay something with my Revolut card, the "spare change" is added to a vault, since Wallet doesn't recognize this as a transfer from main account to a sub account, it would be nice to edit all this records in bulk.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We want to get full control on categories!

I liked almost everything about Wallet. I paid money and got a lifetime license. But the program has such a feature that it will almost make me stop using it: It is a big deficiency that the user cannot change the categories completely. Please add this feature to the program with an update.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Categorization of Transfers

It would be nice to be able to categorize transfers - credit card payment (so you can ignore) or 'savings' etc. so that if desired some transfers could be included in the budget.

62 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Pin/favourite categories when manually changing category of records

The app has a reasonably good hit rate when selecting the category of bank imported records, however, when it is incorrect you have to change the category manually. This is fine, but can be laborious when you have to do a few/many in one go.

When changing the category manually, you can choose from "Most Frequent" categories or from "All Categories". If the required category is in Most Frequent, it speeds up process.

I find I am often manually changing the category of records to certain categories that are not in my "Most Frequent" section. It would be nice to…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Weekly budget start date.

Please allow us to change the start day for the weekly budget. I get payed Friday not Mondays. It throws me off.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. More reminder options for planned payments

Currently, the reminder for the planned payments is 1 day before. And there are no reminders or dashboard card for overdue payments. It will be very helpful if we could add a reminder for overdue payments daily. Also, a separate dashboard card for overdue payments.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. create rule from entry

Most of the time I go through my records and I recategorize something i think: "ahh this is the grocery store, that always goes to food". Now, I have to copy the relevant text, go to automatic rules, click on the plus, paste the stuff, apply and then go back to the entries.

I am suggesting a little button in the "three dots" menu, where you have edit, which is called "create rule". The click of this button opens the "automatic rules" modal dialog and everything is already prefilled. I just review maybe modify and click ok and the modal…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I really love this app. Its amazing in any way. Only what I'd like you to add n set is that budget could be based from one chosen date. For

I really love this app. Its amazing in any way. Only what I'd like you to add n set is that budget could be based from one chosen date. For example, some of people got their salary on 4th of month and then the wallet is their previous salary expenses (from previous month to 4th of this month) counting while the person didn't got their new salary they'd like to control during the month what's pretty confusing and destroying their budget.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Small fixes to anticipate spending risks

Loving your app - and especialy on the iPhone with the additional features.
    A few small suggestions that would make anticipating issues much more visible:
    Outlook: A phased view in the Outlook section - not just being able to see the balace at the end of the period but the progression of the balance throughout the period - thus seeing any lower balance risks easily.
    Budget: A period total of budgeted items - this would enable me to understand if what I am budgeting still fits wihtin my income.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Include ability to add interest

Monthly when I review my debts, I'd like to add the interest accumulated from the previous month. When I do, adding it via record is mistaken as I taking out a loan, aka it becomes and income when actually I'm owing the institution more.

The only work around I have right now is to manually adjust the value every month, and I don't have the ability to observe the interest accrued throughout the year.

What could be done:

1. Allow the adding of records for interest/debt without tagging it as an income, which affects the balance of my accounts.

2. Have a…

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 71 72
  • Don't see your idea?

General