General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mark records as not income/expense. Link refunds to records.

Marking records as not income/expense will help identify in our reports whether the records are incomes or not. Ex. I lent some money to a friend and he returned it. They would be marked as expense/income when in fact they are neither. Excluding this will make it so that it doesn't show up in our net expense/income.

Also, an option to link refunds to records so that we can keep track of them and the records are balanced out. Ex. I purchased something for 200 and got 50 as refund. Now my actual expense is only 150. The refund will…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  BUG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Budgeting - look at the future

The only thing missing is the ability to make proper budgeting with the goal of saving money. Having a template with the most common expenses would be great. I need to plan ahead and save not to track what I spent. What I think it's missing is the "look at the future" approach, as I feel the app focuses on today and yesterday instead

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add expense or revenue installments

The application is good, but it could have the option of inserting expenses or income that were paid in installments and being able to repeat them and choose as fixed or installment expenses / receipts (for example, an expense of 1k in installments of 10x the application divides the installments for the next 10 months), it is very annoying to have to put one by one and change the dates and other information, and you could also have the option to make a copy of a release that has already been registered and can change the information.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Budget tool should also be in the web app version!

I think one of the most useful features for me is to be able to set up a budget for different categories - but somehow I can only do it from the app on my phone.

I also use the web application a lot so it would be very nice if the feature was also available there.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  WEB  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Santander Brazil Sync

I really don't know what happens but when I sync with Santander Brazil (I have 4 accounts being sync: a savings account, current account, a credit card account and investment account), It never EVER gives me all my transactions. And that is super annoying.

It shows the correct amounts of money in each account and everything, but if you manually calculate what came in the accounts and what has left the account it's never accurate!

This is SOOOO frustrating, especially when I transfer money between my accounts and most of the times, it shows the money has left one account…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please enable connection to DBS Saving Account (Singapore)

Hi, I just realised recently that the connection to DSB saving account is disabled. As DBS is one of the largest banks in Singapore and I often use the bank for transaction, could you enable the connection again?

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Group sharing settings BUG

I created a Group Share in IOS iPhone and setup a group to share. Now everytime I go into the group and click settings it kicks me out of the app. So can no longer control the group share??? If I delete app and restore will it help and will it delete all my data entries??

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Group sharing settings BUG

I created a Group Share in IOS iPhone and setup a group to share. Now everytime I go into the group and click settings it kicks me out of the app. So can no longer control the group share??? If I delete app and restore will it help and will it delete all my data entries??

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Select certain months in CF statement

Regarding the CF Statement and Income-Expenses statement:
    Now it is possible to select a certain time period i.e. the last 30 days etc.
    But to be able to select months by its own is not :(
    Example: I want to revise, what my CF, income and expenses were in the last month. Now I would only be able to see this directly at the end of the month (by selecting: last 30days/Current month).
    10 days into the following month and I would need to make avoidable calculations to be able to know what my CF in this particular month was.…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Select certain months in CF statement etc.

Regarding the CF Statement and Income-Expenses statement:
    Now it is possible to select a certain time period i.e. the last 30 days etc.
    But to be able to select months by its own is not :(
    Example: I want to revise, what my CF, income and expenses were in the last month. Now I would only be able to see this directly at the end of the month (by selecting: last 30days/Current month).
    10 days into the following month and I would need to make avoidable calculations to be able to know what my CF in this particular month was.…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to see and organize your income vs expenses month by month

A good financial tracking app however it is missing a major feature. The ability to see and organize your income vs expenses month by month so that you can compare and contrast your spending against previous months. This is very much needed for a 5 star review so please implement this in the app.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Boolean operation with tags to filter data

Wallet should have some boolean formula to combine the tags or categories to filter information. The standard configuration is with the OR operator... Just a suggestion

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Invite a friend - Referral programme (Affiliate Marketing)

This app is awesome! I am a premium user and I would recommend to my friend but unfortunately it seems there is any referral programme. That would spread the app's strengths to potentially new users.

I definitely suggest to implement this function!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Debts Record 'Categorization'

In the Debts record, we get to choose either "I lent" or "I borrowed." However, some debts (creditum) did not occur due to borrowing or lending, but as something just owed. I as a user think that this is very important to get revised: Instead of "I borrowed" or "I lent" (not always the case on debts) maybe change it to "I owe" and "I am owed" which are more appropriate terms to credit in general.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Nubank account syncing only Credit Card

Dear Team,

I think this is a bug, but when I sync my nubank account in app, only my Credit Card is synced, not getting the data from my debit.

I just want to know if it is a bug, or a error of my sync.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  BUG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Amount before and after operation in the list of records

It would be nice to have information about amount of money you have before and after each operation(record) in the list of records (endpoint - https://web.budgetbakers.com/records).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. calendar

There needs to be a descriptive calendar. The calendar should be wide. We need to see the income and expenses in the calendar without clicking. May be nice if the month comparison report comes. It would be nice if we could get it as pdf. Premium members only. If he comes, I'll buy him. You also need to make a deal with qnb finansbank. If he comes, I'll change it to 5 stars.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Option to track Debts in iOS.

Just add an option to track debts please. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Free writing area such as notes and descriptive information for every transaction

I decided not to continue using your great app because I needed fields where I could writes notes about every transaction. Other apps have a memo area that you can see along with each entry. A budget is not just numbers, it's a timeline of events during the month that explain how you got to where you are at the end of the month. If possible, even an option to create lists like shopping list, things to do and so forth. We wouldn't need two apps to manage our lives. Perhaps it's already in your app, but I can't see…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 204 205
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base