General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make currency conversion fixed

When I transfer funds from one account to another of a different currency, the conversion values are used and recorded. If I update the currency value this update affects previous transactions which makes balances off. I suggest that the conversion rate used to locked in for a each transaction. It should change when my currency values get updated.

311 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    29 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Google Now

it would be nice to be able to use the new API to see the google wallet cards now on Google

122 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 121 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  10 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. NEW FEATURE: Travel mode

I would like to suggest a potentially very time-saving feature when traveling : the option to create a trip object, defined by a currency and a start and end date, during which all the entered transactions will be set by default to that currency. Furthermore, it would allow to generate a report of the expenses made during this trip.

I would see this feature in the Modules list.

The competition Money Lover application already implements this feature (but unfortunately without a trip-specific currency, which makes it useless...)

Adding transactions

There has already been a suggestion in this forum (http://feedback.walletapp.net/forums/195072-general/suggestions/8424123-new-feature-trip-mode

183 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Choose to ignore some accounts from the All Accounts total, while still being able to view them when swiping across.

While including the balances of all your accounts in the "All Accounts" dashboard section does make sense, i find that the total is a bit irrelevant for day-to-day tracking when it includes large static savings accounts.

Although you can prevent these accounts showing in here in the settings already, as it works currently once this is done you can no longer swipe across to them to check their balance. I would still appreciate being able to do this while not including their balances in the" All Accounts" total.

Thanks for the most excellent app!

76 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  HOW IT WORKS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. NEW FEATURE: Forgive the debt

Forgive the debt. Such function very lacking!!!

88 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  5 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 122 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  19 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. NEW FEATURE: Allow to change language directly in the app settings

Are all languages compiled inside the application? Suggest to add options to choose the language.

Some app translations are very poor and then I prefer to pick another language (like English).

160 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  8 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 65 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. NEW FEATURE: Transfer - display exchange rate whan you transfer money between accounts in different currency

Enable self-installation in exchange rates when translating from one account to another with different types of currencies.

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. NEW FEATURE: Upload PDFs as an attachment

the ability to add pictures of receipts is cool and all, but what about when you buy something from an online store? since I started using this app I like to add expenses and incomes as I go so i stay on top of where my money is going. online stores like Amazon, for example, let you download PDF formats of your invoices of all your orders. the ability to add PDFs will eliminate me having to convert it to a JPEG or waiting for the physical print several days later only to forget to take a picture of it.

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  6 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. NEW FEATURE: Choose start day of the week (Sunday/Monday)

Because I like many other people, get paid on Friday so I would love it if my Calender's week stated on Friday, or ended on Friday. Because it would make it simpler to see how much your spending every paycheck instead of what v your spending every week. I don't know if what I dish made any sense to you, but I hour l hope you can help. if there already is some way to do this already I would be great if you could let me know. Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestion.

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  6 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. WEB: View shared account on website

Users I have shared my account with should be able to view the account shared with them on your website without downloading the app.

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  WEB  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. IMPROVEMENT: A ➕ to add income and a ➖ to add an expense, in stead of just the ➕ to add a record.

I mess up a lot by just outing in the dollar amount and other details that I forget to add whether its an expense or income, and I know its pretty obvious at the top but I think it would make it a lot easier to just have an expenses button and a income button where the add record button is.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  6 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. IMPROVEMENT: Use current exchange rate for new records instead of saved ones

It would be a lot easier to have the current exchange rate for major currencies updated automatically instead of having to change it manually. It shouldn't be too difficult for a few major currencies like EUR-USD

53 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  5 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. IMPROVEMENT: Bring forward budget balance/deficit to next period!

Hello! It would be absolutely useful if we can set budgets to begin on a certain date and have budget excess/deficit brought forward to the next month.

For example, I set a monthly budget of $500, beginning January 2015. At the end of the month, I've spent $400.It'll be great if there is an option to bring forward to remaining balance of $100 to the next month of February, so I would have $600 to spend in February. Likewise if I overspent by $100, February budget would be reduced to $400.

Please do consider adding this feature! It's the only…

81 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  5 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. WIDGET: Extend OneClick widget with new options (catagory, amount, or template)

we sometimes forget the catagory or amount of the record after push one click. it will be better if there is more input included beside just the time and place recorded.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. IMPROVEMENT: Add address search box to the select location screen

It is really pain to enter expenses later because when selecting location you have to move the marker for example across the whole city/state. Google provides search box with autocomplete functionality in their Maps API which would solve this problem

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are already using Google API to pick place on th emap but there is no search funcion available for now. Maybe they will improve that component in th efuture and add it. Then it will be available. To have it workin we would have to write our own component for placepickup.

19. NEW FEATURE: Connection with Google Calendar

Dear, could be very useful if when you post a payment for a future date, this payment could be synchronised with Google Calendar!

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. NEW FEATURE: Share budget with different user

Hello, I want to share the budget of my account (wich is already shared) with my other user... everything is synchronised except this feature...

51 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base