Wallet concept is crowdsourced. Your feedbacks makes Wallet better.

iOS: Shared accounts same as for Android version

I'm not been able to share any account with my wife. She aproves on her e-mail but nothing appears on her app.

48 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)

Hello,

thank you for your comments.

In the next two weeks we will be working on adding Planned payments and Sharing functionality to iOS so it delivers same (even better) functionality as Android has. I will keep you posted about further details and progress.

We take great care to deliver best experience possible and in the same time to fix bugs that come up with development, so it takes some time. But in next two months you can expect a lot of exciting new features to pop up in your iPhones.

Thanks again for your patience.

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dovydas Jacikas commented  · 

Hello, missing sharing accounts, labels too. I'm using Android, my girlfriend using iPhone. Bought Premium version, but now we are not able to fully use app features... From August till now gone almost 3 months, any expected delivery time there?

• Filippo Verde commented  · 

I look forward to see the planned payments on iOS.
        I have an iPhone and I am obliged to put them through my secondary Android phone.
        Thanks!

• Dylan Van Bommel commented  · 

Yeah, same here. My partner has an iOS and I told her about the great experience I've gotten with Android, even got convinced into buying premium. I was excited to share the data between us two but got very disappointed that she was not able to have the same experience and see the shared data. So far the iOS app has been improved a lot, I noticed but this key feature is missing.

• Vadim Ryckov commented  · 

Same here... no way to share accounts between Android and iOS. Or even Web Version..

General: iOS

Feedback and Knowledge Base