Wallet concept is crowdsourced. Your feedbacks makes Wallet better.

WEB: Full Functionality

Website should have full functionality as it would be much easier to setup categories, budgets, recurring expenses and others online on the big screen rather than a phone. Please :)

438 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    SM shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

23 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Hans commented  · 

Tag function is completely missing in both web applications ("old" and beta) - making the tags I set in mobile unavailable for filtering and doesn't allow me to tag new records.

• Danilo Prado commented  · 

Suggestions:
        - Chrome extension to create new record.
        - Add / Edit labels on web app.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Weird...for some reason, I cannot create a transfer on the web but is able to do so on the phone app?...

• Anonymous commented  · 

I have accounts in multiple currencies and the web view is showing all of them in base currency. Also, account balances seem to be a bit behind, so together with wrong currencies it's totally useless :/

• Дмитрий Школенко commented  · 

Hello! I realy like your app. In the recording section lacks features grouping, sorting and filtering. in the widget circular diagramme need to display not only the percentage and the amount

• rajesh22.saphr@gmail.com empty commented  · 

Hi, Balance is not matching when it compared to Mobile app after sinc. Web app showing huge difference in amount. Please look into this.

• Korben Dose commented  · 

Same here. The account in the web version sometimes differs from the app version. It's always one cent difference for individual records.

• Jordan Hing commented  · 

Yes please! My phone just got stolen and all I can do now is use the website. It was fine until I found out I can't even make a simple transfer form one account to another. It would be really useful if this happens.

• Jan Muller commented  · 

We are now looking for web stack developer (JS - React or Angular2). If anyone would like to help us, we are open to discuss it. Location: Prague, Czech Republic.

Honza
        Wallet and BudgetBakers Founder

• Kotra commented  · 

What is the problem with implementing this? Every one who has written few web pages knows that this is quite easy to do. Wallet is not that complicated. Hire some student in CZ - they will do that for you for few tenths of thousands ~ 50 paying customers...

• Dan Forbes commented  · 

For the most part, I think the web app is pretty good. Definitely needs tag typeahead, though!

• Alexis commented  · 

Definitly a MUST for this app. Doing finance is already a task that people don't like, if you have to do it all on your phone, it makes it more painfull.
        When people do finance, its to keep track and be able to analyze the income and outcome. Its awesome to have the app on my phone so I can track my expense wherever I am but when i got home, its on my computer that I want to look at my stuff, export, read chart and understand where I spend my money.
        Please, make a fully fonctionnal web app and I'll gladly pay for your services !

• Pedro Parmeggiani commented  · 

it would be great, aside from seeing it on the app, to be able to see it on the web!

• Josh commented  · 

Please can someone make this happen! Would be great.

← Previous 1

General: WEB

Feedback and Knowledge Base