Wallet concept is crowdsourced. Your feedbacks makes Wallet better.

WEB: Full Functionality

Website should have full functionality as it would be much easier to setup categories, budgets, recurring expenses and others online on the big screen rather than a phone. Please :)

657 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    SM shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

34 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Coco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As many others out there, I would love to see this long awaited feature finaly released. The "Ready to start" flag has been posted more than two years ago, which almost make no sense for the second rated feedback. Would it be possible to have a reply and an acceptable ETA from the dev. team? Any input would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance for your commitment

• Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love the features of the paid version. Not having full functionality for the web version is a deal breaker for me. As others have said, this is absolutely critical. Is there a time frame on when this might happen?

• Curtis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There does not appear to be a way to split a record in the website version. Rather, I have to open the Android app on my phone and create the split transaction there...and then go back to the website for faster and easier editing and input.

• Curtis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Category Search feature is present in the Android app but not available in the website version.

Rather than waste time going through the various categories to find the subcategory I'm wanting to use for the first time, I often resort to the Category Search feature...but I have to switch to the Android app to do so. This is kind of a pain. So, yes, making the website have the same functionality would be terrific!

Thanks!

• Guillermo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think most people would choose to interact with functionality like "Budget" and "Goals" in a pc/browser environment, than in a phone. I know I would. Movile is great for keeping up tp date with daily expenses, for example, but when working with the big picture the pc (or even tablet) is much better.
        But currently is not possible to use that functionality in the web version. I want all functionality in the web version, and the mobile experience to be more specific, not otherwise.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't even begin to express how essential this is for me. Please I need the site to be as useful as the app. I will pay again and you'd have me for a lifetime.

• Alison Bertoldi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! I love Wallet and this would be a great novelty, and I think that's what's missing right now. Would add much to the service.

• Rohit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Web version should have full features like app. I would like to go premium but, need unlimited sync with my bank account(s), and should have smart auto-categorization for my transactions.

This will help me reduce the amount of time I want to spend the categorization of transactions.

• Kevin Gerada commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why mobile app has more features and possibilities than the web version? I would really like to go to premium but this issue is putting me off.

• Hans commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tag function is completely missing in both web applications ("old" and beta) - making the tags I set in mobile unavailable for filtering and doesn't allow me to tag new records.

Weird...for some reason, I cannot create a transfer on the web but is able to do so on the phone app?...

I have accounts in multiple currencies and the web view is showing all of them in base currency. Also, account balances seem to be a bit behind, so together with wrong currencies it's totally useless :/

• Дмитрий Школенко commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello! I realy like your app. In the recording section lacks features grouping, sorting and filtering. in the widget circular diagramme need to display not only the percentage and the amount

• Korben Dose commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here. The account in the web version sometimes differs from the app version. It's always one cent difference for individual records.

← Previous 1

General: WEB

Feedback and Knowledge Base