Wallet concept is crowdsourced. Your feedbacks makes Wallet better.

New Feauture "PROJECT"

My plan to build a house for 30 lakhs within a year is added as "project home".

I have two bank accounts in total,

1. Bank 1
2. Bank 2

I'll be spending from both these accounts to build the house.

For this, create a category "home" and sub-categories " furniture, appliances etc".

Amount spent through "home" category from each account will be deducted from the total 30 lakhs for building the house.

For eg.
From Bank 1 account, if 10 lakh is recorded to furniture sub-category under home parent category, in the Project - project home, "Furntinure 10 lakhs from bank 1" is recorded and 10 lakh is substracted from the total 30 lakhs and remaining 20 lakhs is shown.

98 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
NoOzy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
An error occurred while saving the comment
  • Ilija Tešić commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I imagine 'Project' as Budget with specific start and end time, or duration (non recurring). This would be very useful feature since Tag is too generic thing.

• AdminAdmin (Reply from BudgetBakers team, WalletApp.net) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tags is something we are currently researching and reinventing. People use them for grouping - and it works well in that sense. But I really love the idea of "projects" - much more than using tags (or labels) for this. Seems clearer and more understandable to me. Thanks - I'm writing this down for next meeting. Nick / BB

• jirafin4os commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

don't tags cover that??
    I know it is not a complete solution but tags are working well enough to me in grouping those records, but I agree it is limited
    perhaps development around the tags use and tags reporting would complete the "project" point of view

General: NEW FEATURE

Feedback and Knowledge Base