Wallet concept is crowdsourced. Your feedbacks makes Wallet better.

Please make exchange currency rates manual when doing transfers between different currency accounts.

104 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Santi MSanti M shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

21 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ayman AlawadAyman Alawad commented  · 

I agree with this as our currency are rapidly changing and not matching the official and automatic one, which is affected the local currency account balance

• Izo MwrIzo Mwr commented  · 

send balance wallet

• Marko ŠošićMarko Šošić commented  · 

This is a must. Transfers are without it. Add manual rate at the transfer screen please.

• Rithchhaya SoRithchhaya So commented  · 

it really a pain for multiple currency user. I hope they implement this ASAP

• Aleksandar ŠarkovićAleksandar Šarković commented  · 

Doesn't work automatic. Must be reversed. 120 RSD (Republic Serbian Dinars) are equal to 1 €, not otherwise! Reverse it or make it manual please.

• serenkayo@ya.ruserenkayo@ya.ru commented  · 

Automatic rates is awful idea, it's not work for me, I can't use your app

• Nick BennettNick Bennett commented  · 

This seems like another obvious feature to me. I really can't see how anyone could use multiple currencies in the current state

• Omar LucasOmar Lucas commented  · 

I need this to keep my debit card accurate with the final rates of spendings in foreign currency.

• Jomar SevillejoJomar Sevillejo commented  · 

I deed. ESP Since Paypal has a different exchange rate.

• PokepalmPokepalm commented  · 

I have suffered that. If only you can indicate different currencies in each account. Now I am using my own currency and imagine it is that currency (Write 1 USD but in fact 1 JPY)

• Diana RousanovaDiana Rousanova commented  · 

automatic rates is awful idea, it is never correct, and the fact that it adjust every time I edit old entry is just killing me. I have to put initial amount back again manually

• AdolfoOrtegaAdolfoOrtega commented  · 

I gave up using this app because of not being able to modify the result of a transfer between my currency and the US dollar.

• Ayman AlawadAyman Alawad commented  · 

Yes please, I do agree with. also in currencies setting give an option to be manual entering

• Bharat MungarhBharat Mungarh commented  · 

Please ask the user to add currency rate while adding transaction and calculate balance on that basis. This is really a drawback for the app that one can not add manual currency.

• Regi GayonRegi Gayon commented  · 

Yes please. Manual works better as exchange rates vary on actual transactions. Thanks!

• Andri AgassiAndri Agassi commented  · 

YES. Please add a section to put the exchange rate manually or how much would it be on the different currency accounts. The current implementation is never works because currency exchange in reality is always different then the one in the internet.

• Mario T.Mario T. commented  · 

I'd appreciate this as well. Google exchange rate is never as same as the local exchange rate and when exchanging a larger sum of money I'm left without difference that I have issues justifying in the cash flow.
        Thanks.

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base