Wallet concept is crowdsourced. Your feedbacks makes Wallet better.

Synchronization with bank is buggy

I am facing at least two issues with the import from my bank (Ceska Sporitelna):

1. Very serious/annoying

When I synchronize my account with my bank account, I have to edit (categorize) my items.

When I sync next day again, I have to categorize some items again (those which I have already categorized the day before. This is only very annoying. But...

When the item is an ATM withdrawal it creates automatically a record in my cash (pocket money) account (which is a feature I love). But next day, the wqithdrawal needs to be categorized again and it creates another withdrawal income into my cash account. This is serious - I have no such money in my pocket :)

2. Only annoying

The synchronization is really very slow and often it fails and than I have to re-enter my credentials and it still does not work and I have to wait some time (mostly one day) to repeat and succeed.

45 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jiri KrivanekJiri Krivanek shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • tropper789@gmail.comtropper789@gmail.com commented  · 

omg.... are they ever doing something abt it!!! its been several mths now surely they have get this issue rectify?!

• tonda.kmochtonda.kmoch commented  · 

same issue here, plus the next import duplicates all records.
        All these import bugs makes this feature useless. That is pity, because it can be very nice feature.

• Brittany HensonBrittany Henson commented  · 

My goal is to own and operate a safe haven of sorts. I have an obligation to my Lord and savior Jesus Christ. He sent me an angel with a message, Women of Virtue, safe harbor house and then said it starts at home. Backed with scripture and verse. And then confirmed everyday for 7 days. My momma was a Pentecostal Sunday school teacher for the best part of my younger life. For years I have prayed to hear Gods voice to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that it was not my own conscience, guilt, or self. I know one thing for sure and for certain, I have one obligation for sure, and that is to have a lasting impact in a world of violence and chaos. I am a survivor of domestic violence and that being said, I want nothing more than to help the ladies of this evil world, who have been victim to the abuse so often brought up on us by the hand of the people that we love so much. I want to bring a safe haven so that women and young girls understand that there are options that others do care and they do have a place to go go. A place to be protected while the heart's are mending and bring them back to the place where God intended us to be. Strong, beautiful and vibrant. With structure and confidence and the will to accept the fact that we do not have to stand for abuse and do not for any reason, ever have to stand idly buy and accept anything an abuser has to offer. I want to use a soft country feel of togetherness and security. That allows us to heal and grow. Fishing, horses and whatever our hearts desire. To allow our victims to be brought back to a place of inner peace. Trading beauty for ashes. Our scars remind us of where we have been, they don't have to dictate where we are going.

• Peter FelberPeter Felber commented  · 

Same issue here. Some entries appear double times. Especially annoying due to the fact that entries in connected accounts cannot be edited manually. As long as this bug persists, the app is not usable for me :( Please fix this issue soon, so that I can buy the master plan ;)

• Jiri KrivanekJiri Krivanek commented  · 

Or "Něco se pokazilo - reconnect account" - after I was made to fill in my bank credentials again and again...

This is really crazy!!!

• Jiri KrivanekJiri Krivanek commented  · 

An after some of the recent updates it stopped working at all to me: It always says "Něco se pokazilo - sending mfa credentials" when I try to enter the SMS OTP code.

Feedback and Knowledge Base