Wallet concept is crowdsourced. Your feedbacks makes Wallet better.

Bank sync

I would like to see a 'refresh' button on my synced banked account so I could synchronized all the data in one click. Right now it is kind of buggy and sometimes it doesn't work at all. Maybe this 'sync request' button could solve it :)

306 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Matěj Foltýn shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

48 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

My bank accounts don't sync properly each day. The total is always wrong and the transactions don't clear for days. The only thing that's good for is once a week, I MIGHT know how much I've spent. I can't manually do anything to the transactions, so when it mislabels a bill a hobby, my budgets are wrong for days. Quite a waste of money so far. I may go try Mint.

• Normand Poirier commented  · 

It would be nice to be able to sync bank accounts manually, or on app startup

• Chris Shepard commented  · 

This is easily the biggest downside of this app, which to be fair covers just about everything else quite well. The once-daily bank sync at 0200am U.S. eastern time causes an entire weekends worth of transactions to be updated on Tuesday as my bank considers those transactions to be pending until the next business day. A custom or manual sync feature is critical to making this thing work. Good job otherwise.

• bk79@me.com commented  · 

The balances are getting updated but the transactions are not.

• Andreas Arnol commented  · 

Hei, I'd love to subscribe to you guys but unfortunately my 2 main bank BRI and Jenius(BTPN) are not supported.

• Mani Singh commented  · 

Please add more bank support like in Australia Citi bank is not attached. Also, add credit card supplier like latitude financial.

• Anonymous commented  · 

The bank sync doesn't work properly with visa and master card coz the transactions doesn't reflect directly in the statement (it takes 2 to 3 days) ... to this issue you need to connect the app to the SMS app in order to update the Wallet instantly

• Kai Schnöring commented  · 

it has been four days since last correct update. balance is currently incorrect

• Anonymous commented  · 

Agree. Very buggy. Balances are not correct. There needs to be an update button to sync the app with the accounts. Most purchases do not end up in the correct categories.

• Sel Slayer commented  · 

please include Malaysia bank bank simpanan nasional

• Mhleli Mhlaba commented  · 

please bring back manual "update bank sync" option

← Previous 1 3

General: IMPROVEMENT

Feedback and Knowledge Base