Wallet concept is crowdsourced. Your feedbacks makes Wallet better.

Bank sync

I would like to see a 'refresh' button on my synced banked account so I could synchronized all the data in one click. Right now it is kind of buggy and sometimes it doesn't work at all. Maybe this 'sync request' button could solve it :)

144 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Matěj Foltýn shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

28 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jan Paolo Vergara commented  · 

I hope you will include Banco De Oro (BDO) as one of your supported Banks in the Philippines

• Alan Buckrucker commented  · 

has any body request access to service Credit Union Bank yet?

• Bintoro Adi Guna commented  · 

I so want this. Sometimes the bank sync breaks, and there's no other way to refresh than disconnect and reconnect.

Having the button, but limiting the number of refresh per day (to avoid abusive use) could be a great combination.

• triopts@xs4all.nl commented  · 

Most times the WALLET bank-updates are done before 10:30 AM in The Netherlands. But since my BANK updates after 10:30 the Wallet updates are always 24hrs behind.

• Rasmunandar Rustam commented  · 

+100 votes for this. I'm aware that enabling this kind of button might result in abusive use, and increase the needs to hit the bank API. Perhaps limiting to only 3-5 times refresh a day might be a good fit

• wim gorrens commented  · 

can u sync belgian bank, such as fortis?

• francesca cattelan commented  · 

Is it possible to add Poste Italiane as an italian bank? It is quite popular here in Italy.

• M. Akhyar Oktario commented  · 

BNI (Bank Negara Indonesia) please. This bank "Top 4" in Indonesia.

• Carl commented  · 

Fix it! Really buggy, I have tried to sync my Cap One Accts several times. I get past the step where you enter the code from the Text Message. The waiting for reply box just sits there. Frozen doesn't move from there... I have not had this many syncing issues with any other financial app

← Previous 1

General: IMPROVEMENT

Feedback and Knowledge Base