Wallet concept is crowdsourced. Your feedbacks makes Wallet better.

fingerprint

we need open the app with fingerprint.
it s more faster then pin.

inspire from Evernote page with pin anf fingerprint. put the pin or fingerprint.
tnx

347 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Cristian B shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

19 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kyle Hallarces commented  · 

a must feature. this is finance, security is a MUST

• Danny Calangi commented  · 

close this already. the function is already there. it's confusing to keep this here.

• Haru Mish commented  · 

sugiero que con la lista de compras se pueda poner la categoria y una ves que compraste se pueda poner el precio y se vaya a los datos de la grafica

• Red Rbrt commented  · 

fingerprint is working, it would be nice disable floating fingerprint message because finger sensor already work on PIN screen, thanks

• Nikolas Cook commented  · 

Isn't this already an option or is this and old post?

• Bintoro Adi Guna commented  · 

The latest version of Wallet for Android already supports this. Awesome!

• Jose Thomas Dominguez commented  · 

It's very practical and faster to get in the app while keeping it secure, would love for you to add this feature!

• SOLEN Win commented  · 

35kxHy1gvdWhA7ryuAAs1x5duHhnJqrsRp

• Daniel Rio Tinto commented  · 

My iOS app has support to Fingerprint secured access. But I agree that the Android app also needs to feature it. It is probably the one aspect of Wallet that works in iOS and doesn't in Android, because usually the Android app has way more features than the iOS one, some of them being crucial. This is something BudgetBakers need to update fast, and bring the apps on both environments to the same standpoint.

• Ayoub Zamouchi commented  · 

The option is available in the current version but it doesn’t work ! i tried to disable and enable it but nothing happened, it worked before, but since i updated my iPhone to ios 11 it stopped working

• Tom Jose commented  · 

It's still buggy. Issues with sometimes app asking for fingerprints and sometimes not

• Ali Wajdan Ansari commented  · 

It will be very helpful if you added the fingerprint feature

General: NEW FEATURE

Feedback and Knowledge Base