Wallet concept is crowdsourced. Your feedbacks makes Wallet better.

Planned Payment for iOS

Please bring this feature to iOS app.

178 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Melih İnan PAK shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Danny Tai commented  · 

Tengo vercion premiun y en android tenia presupuestos y planificaciones... ahora uso iOS y veo que es muy reducida la aplicacion, siento que es una estafa hacia el pago de la membresia, deberia ser juso y parejo para todos. gracias

I have premiun preview and in android had budgets and plans ... now I use iOS and I see that the application is very reduced, I feel that it is a scam towards the payment of the membership, it should be jus and even for all. Thank you

• Alejandro Calderón Durán commented  · 

Guys I would love to have this feature in iOS. Please work on your iOS app, I'm sad to see how different it is from Android's.

• ivan.parraga.garcia@gmail.com empty commented  · 

In my case and humble opinion, budgeting features are the reasons for having an app like this. I don't feel like going premium without it.

Are there any plans for having this on the iOs app soon?

• Rodrigo Cruz commented  · 

This is the only feature it needs to already be better than most of the other apps in the App Store. Please add it!

• Bendik Haukdal commented  · 

It’s almost in the app right now. The sections for upcoming months are there. The only thing missing is that future records don’t show up there :(

• Filippo Verde commented  · 

Yes, the Android App has this good Feature.. Bring that to iOS please...

General: iOS

Feedback and Knowledge Base