Wallet concept is crowdsourced. Your feedbacks makes Wallet better.

Less features on iPhone

The app has more number of features in an Android phone when compared to iPhone. Would love to use all available features on iOS itself

168 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Vishnu Prasath shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Daniel Urban commented  · 

I used app on Android nad now it is not cool to use it on iOS... i would like to pay for it but with android festures

• vpuente@outlook.com commented  · 

I tested the app on android so I bought it for my iPhone and now I feel angry because I paid and I cannot have the same features. Please update it or can I get my money back?

• relaj@gazeta.pl commented  · 

Agee, ASAP. Right now it does not make sense to buy it on iOS as free version is almost the same as paid one. Far from Android. Ridiculous.

• dfairoz@yahoo.com commented  · 

PLEASE. The Android version has so many more features! Or is it your intention to only attract Android customers? You’re seriously missing on this opportunity.

• jvacha@hotmail.cz commented  · 

Yes, I agree. Please bring same features from Android to IOS

• Anonymous commented  · 

Budget feature and goals planning pleasa.... :(

• Kushal Nepali commented  · 

Same here bought it because i thought it was multiplatform but when i moved to ios the features were limited. I have to use other app for budget and savings planning. Very badd...

• irwin rodriguez garcia commented  · 

I would love to have this too , I’m even thinking closing my account for this issue !

• Kristiqn Terziev commented  · 

I resented moved from android to iOS and I am so sad to see how minimal the functionality is.

• Daniel Rio Tinto commented  · 

Yes. The iOS app needs exactly the same UX and functionality treatment that the Android one has. Features such as budgeting, goals and debts need to be brought to iOS. And I would also like to see a iPad-specific version of the iOS app as a companion to the existing iPhone version. But update/fix the iPhone version first! Thanks!

General: iOS

Feedback and Knowledge Base