Wallet concept is crowdsourced. Your feedbacks makes Wallet better.

Transfer money to Goals

You have a goal, and the money you have in an account you usually want to separate or save something to allocate to the goal, money does not appear as magic to not know where it comes from.

An urgent and necessary characteristic for the goals, is to be able to make deposits or transfers of the main account, since at the moment in my opinion it is to deposit money without any origin as if it sends you from the sky.

Until when they put this useful function?

270 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Francisco Alvarez shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ramit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please link percentage of account balance to different goals. For example, 'Account1' balance would be distributed in 3 different goals like 15% to Goal1, 60% to Goal2 and 25% to Goal3 or entire 100% to Goal2.

• Alison Bertoldi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be great! Please, create a way to do this. Currently, I am putting all the values ​​of all my goals into an account called "piggy bank". If you get a different way of doing it would be incredible. Mixing values ​​does not agree with whoever uses this app.

• Vasyl Uhliar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I suggest developers the following - by the creating a goal to create
    automatically an account linked to this goal. You can transfer funds on this account, thus placing on the goal.

• Paolo Monni commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I entered the feedback section to write exactly this request. I think the problem is in the accounts connected to the bank, the bank will not see the movement between accounts and goals, so I think the temporary solution is to activate this improvement in unsynchronized accounts, otherwise add a section with a linked account that visualize the total present in the bank and at the same time the number of the account minus the money in the goals, as a "ghost" account

• Era Ristika commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is a brilliant idea! it's very convenient to know where our money for goals come from and if we are taking some money from the Goals. please make this happen!

General: NEW FEATURE

Feedback and Knowledge Base