Wallet concept is crowdsourced. Your feedbacks makes Wallet better.

Make categories completely customizable. Categories and subcategories.

Now if I create few completely different categories in "other", they are all shown as "other-other" in pie-chart. So this categories are useless. What should I do if your categories list is not enough for me?

564 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Lex River shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

32 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
An error occurred while saving the comment
  • Loneken commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

coming from AnMoney, need to have full freedom for category customization. why force users to use predefined one?
    I WILL buy lifetime premium right away, if this is available!

• Marga Ledesma commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this! As much as the team tried to include most categories of spending, it leaves the users with options not relevant to them thus making the options appear cluttered. Customizing the categories to what makes sense to the user improves the overall experience when we do our personal analysis.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add customizable categories and sub categories. Everyone wants it. Please add it

• Mayo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've been using this app to manage my finances since 2014 and before the whole rigid category system was introduced, it was a lot more flexible and you were able to create meaningful categories that made sense to you. It would be so much better if the user was given the flexibility to arrange, delete and alter main categories and sub-categories according to what makes sense to them as everyone's spending areas differ. I'm finding that the issue with having such a rigid system means that when looking at the statistical breakdown of my spending, I don't fully understand the areas I'm spending my money on. This therefore makes the whole app pointless for me as the whole idea was for me to gain a better picture of where my money is going.

• Trinley O commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The categories are not well designed. the life and entertainment have to many subcategories which should be categories, like for example health and physicians. And why is tv category here and not in house category?

• Marco López commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make an option to add more categories and choose their colors. Or at least an option to see the user created sub-categories custom color in the graphics and reports. For example I would like to see the "Gifts" for my friends and GF with independent colors

• Semeniuc Catalin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make “Uncleared” transactions editable. Make it more editable. It’s not helping at all. The unpaid version had better results than the paid one.

• Andrea Masciotta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It should be also noted that, when creating a filter, if you have created a custom sub-category (e.g. Shopping->Other->Fishing equipment) you can not exclude that custom category alone leaving all the Shopping->Other transactions selected. I've found no way to create a filter that excludes all Fishing equipment but leaves the Shopping->Other items.

• Stanislav Pecha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Users call for this feature 2 years. It's the most voted at all. But you ignore it. Everybody do mistakes. Let you accept it and lesson learn.

• Marcelo Sobral commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't make subscription because I can not create categories.Wold be very important to make this improvement. I am waiting for this to buy yearly.

← Previous 1

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base