Wallet concept is crowdsourced. Your feedbacks makes Wallet better.

NET WORTH MONITORING

The app is great but it could be more beneficial if it has a net worth monitoring - meaning other assets aside from cash as well as liabilities can be inputed and monitored using this app. So that as user, I can track the overall movement of my investments, properties, liabilities to other parties and of course, net worth.

If this can be done, please consider displaying this in a financial statement format so we can have a better analysis of what we have.

170 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Lea Suarez shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
An error occurred while saving the comment
  • Ravi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any basic financial app needs networth monitoring and networth projection like what will be my networth after 5/10/20 years. Please add this functionality ASAP.

• Gary Brown commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely necessary - what is the point of managing our finances if not ultimately to increase net worth?? But what makes the current situation worse is that Wallet shows our loan accounts (liability) without displaying the corresponding assets, such as house, car, etc.

• Jazz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Networtth information should be in a separate tab/section. Please bring this info to this app.!!!

• Kabir commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Nice option to have in this app. We can add investment and loan account in Wallet but it should allow to connect investment account through bank connect. If you are using any aggregator API like yodlee then those accounts (mutual fund/Equity) are already onboarded there.

• Souranshu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a great feature to track your net worth historically and project the future net worth.
    This app can include mutual fund/equity (asset) and loan (liabilities) account using manual & auto connect for networth calculation.

General: NEW FEATURE

Feedback and Knowledge Base