IMPROVEMENT: Initial value for each account
Each account should have possibility to set initial value in time of account creation.
This value shouldn't be counted to statistics.
1. I have 30.000 CZK on account when I start using Wallet
2. When I add first record as initial value now, then:
- all 30.000 CZK is counted as income which is not true
- this value is visible in charts as change in one particular time unit
How it should work?
1. Set this value for each account directly in Settings -> Accounts
2. Charts start counting from zero value + initial values of all accounts (from account creation date)
3. Initial values cannot be counted into statistics. No income and no outcome.
I Jonathan parcus at email@example.com we're my account
This initial values are like out assets. bt what about loans and liability accounts, which we have to pay back. app doesn't allows negative values