Wallet concept is crowdsourced. Your feedbacks makes Wallet better.

Credit Card Management

Wallet could have better management of credit cards. In a scenario where the majority of the population uses this medium, not improving its management in the application is to be one step behind.
Being able to change the type of account to "credit card" is already a start, but I have some ideas that I believe to be interesting.

1- Invoice control: You could have the option to add to both expiration date and closing date, so the application would automatically close that invoice, throwing the next records to the next invoice. That way it would be simple to make a check of which purchases came in the invoice that month, for example. This information could be checked in the statistics.
Still on invoices, we could, with item 1 implemented, have the option to pay the invoice with the balance of some account, as happens today with the "debits", through a button "pay / anticipate invoice". I know that something similar to be done with the transfer, however, implemented this step, it would be incomplete not to have this button.

2- Planned payments + credit limit: When you buy something in installments on the credit card, the "future records" do not go into the "use of credit" in the statistics, I believe that this could be changed. The statistics would represent the actual use of the credit, even in a possible purchase for 2, 3 months, for example.

I believe that these changes could be made by creating a menu for managing credit cards, just as there are for "debits" and "budgets."

51 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Lucas Pereira shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google