Budgeting by the nature of spends and percents
Please add an ability of select the nature of expenses and percents for creating a budget. For example $1000 for Wants And 30% of the income for Wants. This would be useful when you follow certain budget plans like 50 30 20 budgeting or such of things. Thanks
Oleksandr Lypchei commented
Also it would be useful in planned expense
I don't always know what will be my income, but always know that I have taxes = 5% of it
Kamil Wójcik commented
You may do it by yourself.
- All categories can have one of 3 natures (or no nature).
- If you know how much you earn you should know how big will be your income.
If you earn $1000 just create 3 budgets:
1. First one call "MUST", select all categories with nature 'must' and set budget to $500,
2. Second one call "NEED", select all categories with nature "need" and set budget to $300,
3. Third one call "WANT", select all categories with nature "want" and set budget to $200.
But in my opinion organising budgets that way has no sense.
For me categories of nature:
- "must" are: taxes, bills, mortgage, insurance, etc
- "need" are: food, healthcare, cosmetics, transport and car, car and house service, clothes
- "want" are: gadgets, electronics, multimedia, sport, free time,...
Tracking nature of spendings is helpful in reducing spendings. If I have a limited budget I will know I must pay bills, I need food, but I may resignate from games, books, electornics, etc.