Wallet concept is crowdsourced. Your feedbacks makes Wallet better.

NEW FEATURE: Forecast with included standing orders

Although standing orders are generated on the day (repeats) it would be good from a reporting perspective / forecast perspective for it to include these potential transactions in the cash flow report.

This will enable people to forecast cash flow for 12 months ahead based on their current circumstances and see the bills in and out from it.

It would be really nice to factor in a what if I spend x every x months to also trend in the forecast report so people can try different scenarios with th

343 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    CharlieCharlie shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

41 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MaurizioMaurizio commented  · 

Planned payments don't work properly! You CANNOT oblige people to use them until you fix all the problems they have.

After the last update, Wallet became unusable for me.

• RyanRyan commented  · 

Is there an Update on this? In order for this app to be really useful, its needs to be able to have multiple month forecast including recurring transactions.

• Marco RomanoMarco Romano commented  · 

Budgets should also be added as 'potential transactions' in the cash flow forecast report.

This way one can start planning her/his budgets on top of the forecasted cash flow to have an idea if and how much money will be left at the end of the year.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This is an essential for me. I currently rely on an old app called PocketMoney. I really like the interface and want to move across to Wallet but without a way of forecasting what I will have at the end of the month it's just no use for me day-to-day.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

This could easily be done if the budget feature were improved. If the budget module shows your total balance or the balance from the accounts you want to use for the budget, then deducts from that total as you assign amounts to various categories, you will easily be able to see how much you have left after you budget the money for these upcoming expenses. This is what a program like YNAB does, but it's WAY more expensive than Wallet

• Michael WoodMichael Wood commented  · 

This would be brilliant, keep us posted on development

• Zotya NagyZotya Nagy commented  · 

This is the one of the main reason I'm looking for a wallet app. I'd buy a subscription ONLY for this feature. Please implement it, it's a no brainer people would want this!

• JánosJános commented  · 

boys, this feature is very important.
        there is a good base this can not miss

• Antoine TruongAntoine Truong commented  · 

As a minimum the app should be able to show the forecasted balance based on the existing standing orders

• BachirBachir commented  · 

would definitely buy the premium version with this feature

• Anonymous commented  · 

This is what other budgeting apps call financial forecasting and is definitely a must for Wallet as well. It allows one to project their net worth at a certain point in future e.g. 1 month, 3 months, 1 year etc based on their recurrent income & budgets (expenses, loan repayments etc).

This is in deed needed.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base