Wallet concept is crowdsourced. Your feedbacks makes Wallet better.

NEW FEATURE: Forecast with included standing orders

Although standing orders are generated on the day (repeats) it would be good from a reporting perspective / forecast perspective for it to include these potential transactions in the cash flow report.

This will enable people to forecast cash flow for 12 months ahead based on their current circumstances and see the bills in and out from it.

It would be really nice to factor in a what if I spend x every x months to also trend in the forecast report so people can try different scenarios with th

373 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Charlie shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

45 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Michał commented  · 

Wallet is an application to track income/expence. But it would also nice to have new feature to plan your expences. You implemented already standing orders, but it generates record automatically, no matter if You actually made this transaction. I see this feature as some extra panel in which You can see what planned expenses are waiting for You in next 30 days (amount of days could be selectable). You could generate record from this planned payment automatically, and in the same moment new planned record would appear in the list (the same transaction 30 days later). This could also be a good start for forcast of your cashflow in the future (extra diagram should show how will your cashflow look like in the future (taking into consideration all planned payments and incomes as salary)
        This is very useful feature which I have used in another "financial" app, so it is not some crazy idea that have just appeared in my head :)

• Anonymous commented  · 

My version of it :

In standing order there should be the option to have them as future records shown in accounts. The option should include no ; yes [amount of events into the future of].

For a start one month would do the trick for me.

Thanks for the app.

• Anonymous commented  · 

As long as it keeps both options.

1 3 Next →

General: NEW FEATURE

Feedback and Knowledge Base