General

Wallet concept is crowdsourced. Your feedbacks makes Wallet better.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Credit Card Management

Wallet could have better management of credit cards. In a scenario where the majority of the population uses this medium, not improving its management in the application is to be one step behind.
    Being able to change the type of account to "credit card" is already a start, but I have some ideas that I believe to be interesting.

1- Invoice control: You could have the option to add to both expiration date and closing date, so the application would automatically close that invoice, throwing the next records to the next invoice. That way it would be simple to make…

66 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Wishlists

Wishlists:
    1. Adding automatic account connection for Equity?mutual fund/Pension funds. etc.
    2. Networth monitoring.
    3. Improved logic of forecasting of balance/netowrth
    4. Transaction should be linked with Goals. Label provision is there but not working with Goals. Separate widget for goals.
    5. Budget should be different for different month / year. Seperate widget for budget.
    6. Budget should tell the average spend for the budget in last 6 months/1 year.
    7. Grouping of similar accounts, like all credit card accounts can be clubed in a separate group.
    8. Planned payment should include ‘out of wallet’ option.
    9. Budget for income.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Custom or Light subscription plans

Hello,

Could you provide a cheaper plan just for allowing for unlimited accounts (or at least a much higher limit, like 10 to 20 accounts)? Because for me I just need that feature which currently is available through premium.

I do not use bank sync (banks that I use are unsupported), I do not need the advanced graph tools, the ones available in the free version are more than enough for me.

From a current premium plan only the unlimited accounts and exportation of data suits me, all the rest is not needed for my daily usage.

The best approach…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Redesign the budget widget

The budget widget for Android takes too much space, and the numbers are small. And also the button to add a new record is way too small. Redesigning the widget should easily fix this. It could take less space, it should have an option to hide the values, and the button to add a record should be bigger and easier to click

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. base currency limitations

I know this is old topic but I would like to insist that you need to consider forcing a different currency on the views different than the original currency when the app was initiated.

I understand that you are technically unable (?) to change the base currency, but please at least allow forcing the views (as stats and widgets) to a specific currency.

I often move and the app still wants me to see everything in BRL because I started using the app when in Brazil, but now that currency is irrelevant to me... though I'm still forced by your…

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add more "crypto" options for Account Currency (currently only BTC is supported)

Only BTC is available in the list of currencies, having top crypto currencies like ETH, LTC, etc.. would be very helpful for people who invests in crypto.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make items in "Goals" section sortable

The goals on the list seems to be sorted by creation date, and there's no way to sort the goals unless the user deletes all the items and then create them again depending on the desired order.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability to turn auto-categorization off

I like reviewing our records while at the same time checking and also often fixing the categorization of our records.

Due to the nature of transactions clearing and syncing even backwards a couple of days it would be great if I could just turn off the auto categorization in order to easily spot/review and correctly categorize these new records.

A simple on/off toggle in the settings (with a warning that this will result in more work for the user) would do nicely.

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Change the order of the budgets

I would like to have the ability to change the order of my budgets on my phone (Android).

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Desktop Security Threat

Whenever I log out of my account on desktop, since I have it synced with my Gmail account. Anyone can log in just hitting the login with google button. Can you add a feature where you can lock the account after signing out then in order to log back in you will log in by sending a code to my phone in order to give access to use it, this will prevent hackers and unwanted people out of my account

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Withdrawal from bank auto transfer to cash

I would like to suggest a cash flow change. I think it would be more convenient if every withdrawal from any account bank will automatically transfer to cash as that is a fact when we withdraw, it will be in cash or in our hand. then the user will decide the cash spend on. this will make ease to user to know where the withrawal money go to.

174 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Visually identify split records on the records list, and once you click on it, display the breakdown of the transactions.

Once a transaction is split, it shows as individual records in the records list. It would be useful to see the original transaction amount in the records list with an identifiable moniker showing the transaction is split. Once you click on it, it would display the transaction split records. I use split because I have a joint account with my partner. I need to identify split records as assigned to Transfer so that it is not counted (I can do this, but I see all split items in the records list. I need to see the original amount first, then…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Instant bank transactions and accurate categorization

Bank transactions take way too long to appear (must be instant otherwise I'll just do it manually myself. My bank is in the UAE)

Bank categorization is usually wrong. I don't have the patience to feed your ML algorithm.

Because of those two I've disabled the feature. Shame since I paid for it :(

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Widget add new expense, income or transfer

Create a new, simple and beautiful widget with three buttons: add new expense, add new income, and add new transfer. For reference, see the widget for the app Organizze.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Print out monthly account

Is it possible to print monthy account(starting balance,ending balance,income expenses).

It will be very easy to track monthly account if we can print monthly account.

Because after inserting 50-60 data it doesn’t show in tab.

So if we will be able to do so no need to scroll all the way back and we can manage our account in a file(i know we can upload our data online)but safer side if we lost our data by mistake.

Thank you 😊

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Not treating debt as expense or income

When I borrow money to someone, I do not want to include that amount in my expenses. Similary, when the money is paid back, it is not a real income for me.

Instead of treating debt as ordinary expense or income category, these amounts should be treated differently - only affecting the current balance without counting them in the total expenses or income.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Can not edit uncleared transactions

When transaction turns to "Cleared" couple of days later than it happened I completelly forgetting what was it and can not assign the category right.
    make possible to edit uncleared transaction. At least category

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Exclude Label and Filter No Label on Filter Creation

Hi Wallet..
    For now the apps can create filter based on specific label.

Can you create "Exclude Label" for filter creation so I can exclude a few label that I didn't need to see. The other one is please create feature to filter no label record.

So when I create the filter there will be choices whether I want to filter some label, exclude some label, or just want to see my record that didn't have a label.

Thank you

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Balance blurring ease of access

Balance blurring is a cool feature but it's not obvious it exists if you haven't read the update email. It would be nice to have the blurring toggleable from an overflow menu somewhere in the top bar or anything really as long as it is actually a button that indicates what it does.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Option to change date from bank syncronized records

I'm not able to change the date on records synced from my bank. This is annoying because for example I get my salary on the 29th of a month, but I would like it to "count" in my budget for the next month - i.e. the 1st.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 61 62
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base