General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Wishlists

Wishlists:
    1. Adding automatic account connection for Equity?mutual fund/Pension funds. etc.
    2. Networth monitoring.
    3. Improved logic of forecasting of balance/netowrth
    4. Transaction should be linked with Goals. Label provision is there but not working with Goals. Separate widget for goals.
    5. Budget should be different for different month / year. Seperate widget for budget.
    6. Budget should tell the average spend for the budget in last 6 months/1 year.
    7. Grouping of similar accounts, like all credit card accounts can be clubed in a separate group.
    8. Planned payment should include ‘out of wallet’ option.
    9. Budget for income.

83 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Expand auto rules to Transfer

Currently auto rules only applies to "Income" and "Expense" but not to "Transfer". I would suggest to expand that feature to "Transfer" as well because I have set up regular transfers and it has been wrongly identified as expanse or income. I have to manually change every time.

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. All Time Date Filter

Would like to have an All Time Filter for the date filter as having to select a date range every time is bothersome.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Categorization of Transfers

It would be nice to be able to categorize transfers - credit card payment (so you can ignore) or 'savings' etc. so that if desired some transfers could be included in the budget.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Monthly Average

Please add monthly average in Reports. I Requested it before but I didn’t get any response. Monthly average will be very helpful for people like me whom not making same money every month. It’s good to have an estimated monthly average income & expense. I attached screenshot for better understanding
    Please add it asap

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. XAU,XPT,XAG (Precious metals) Support

it would be nice to have a support for precious metals metals as a currencies like XAU,XPT,XAG.

this feature has already been requested 3 times before this with a lot of votes.
    compared to the bitcoin feature which has only received 7 votes and was implemented.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Credit Card Management

Wallet could have better management of credit cards. In a scenario where the majority of the population uses this medium, not improving its management in the application is to be one step behind.
    Being able to change the type of account to "credit card" is already a start, but I have some ideas that I believe to be interesting.

1- Invoice control: You could have the option to add to both expiration date and closing date, so the application would automatically close that invoice, throwing the next records to the next invoice. That way it would be simple to make…

95 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. REPORT AND TOTAL SHOULD BE SHOW IN ITS OWN CURRENCY

Right now report , expense chart and total of all accounts show in the base currency, that even showing in wrong exchange rate. so it should be show each account in its own currency! because right now this app is totally useless for Expatriate those who like me, because i am from india, but i am working in oman, my base account in indian currency but my salary account in oman currency, right now i can't even check how much oman riyal i have,

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Budget Sum

I find that something is really missing for my daily use with Wallet: an option to see the sum of the entire budget. So people can know if they reached the income sum, or any sum for that matter. I used Excel in order to calculate my budget, and than inserted categories accordingly.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. exclude transfers from statistics

Please add the function "exclude entry from statistics" back!
    I have sometimes many short range loans or additional small income (I don't care) over my bank account. I would like to exclude them from the stats, because it falsifies balance (in case of loans - huge spending one month and huge income next month). The function was available a couple of months ago and it helped a lot to get real view on financial performance.
    Please get it back!

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Android 10 back gesture

The part highlighted in the screenshot where you can swipe to enter details is not optimized for Android 10's back gesture. Swiping there activates the back gesture and I have to re-enter the details all over again when this happens.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please, make the app remember last used currency

Please, make the app remember last used currency. Very convenient for those who travel.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Total in Budgets

Is it possible to have a report or total calculation for budget expenses? I've made a budget for each category and I want to see what total amount of budget is? And the report could be a difference between budget expenses and income.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Loans - Option to place Interest

Hi, it would be nice if from the drop down we will be able to add interest on the current loans.

Even better, it would be great if you could place an interest percent or amount on loan creation along with due date which automatically creates a record, gives a notification, and is visible on the transaction history.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Custom or Light subscription plans

Hello,

Could you provide a cheaper plan just for allowing for unlimited accounts (or at least a much higher limit, like 10 to 20 accounts)? Because for me I just need that feature which currently is available through premium.

I do not use bank sync (banks that I use are unsupported), I do not need the advanced graph tools, the ones available in the free version are more than enough for me.

From a current premium plan only the unlimited accounts and exportation of data suits me, all the rest is not needed for my daily usage.

The best approach…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. recommendation for investment accounts

As all may know, some banks don't allow investment accounts to be synced. I have an debit account that has sub investment accounts.
    I created an Bond account that allows me to transfer from my debit account ( auto synced) to my Bond account ( manual). Bond account is an investment. When I transfer from one account to another, the system disables category selection, where I could click on investment/
    now basically my investment category is 0 in fact in reality I have an investment account.

My suggestion is that accounts should be able to be assigned types * saving,…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Redesign the budget widget

The budget widget for Android takes too much space, and the numbers are small. And also the button to add a new record is way too small. Redesigning the widget should easily fix this. It could take less space, it should have an option to hide the values, and the button to add a record should be bigger and easier to click

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. DEBTs Improvement - Account & Transaction Neutral

Actually it is not possible to add depts that are not directly linked to a transaction of an existing account.

Example: Someone buys me a coffee for 3,00€ and I want to add this to my list of debts.

Already in the creation process I need to assign an account to this debt. But what should I assign? My cash money, my debit card, my credit card? Since the new debt entry has a direct impact on that assigned account, it will automatically generate a transaction.

In my example: If I choose my "cash" account to link it with the…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Budget Homescreen widget for Android

I suggest adding a new homescreen widget for android showing the set budget for the year/month. Currently the only way of seeing your set budget is to open the app. I thinj it's better if there will be a widget for it that can be added in the homescreen so users like me can see their budget without having to do extra clicks for opening the app

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Would be great if app remembered last currency(or at least if there was a way to reorder them manually).

It's inconvenient to use multiple currencies, for example when you're traveling, would be great if app remembered last currency(or at least if there was a way to reorder them manually).

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 65 66
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories