General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. REPORT AND TOTAL SHOULD BE SHOW IN ITS OWN CURRENCY OF EACH ACCOUNTS

Right now Expenses chart, Total of all accounts and Reports are shown only in the base currency, that even showing in wrong exchange rate. so it should be show each account in its own currency! because right now this app is totally useless for Expatriate those whose working and living in abroad like me, because i am from india, but i am working in oman, my base account is in indian currency but my salary account is in oman currency, hence right now i can't even check how much salary i have got in oman riyal and not able to…

125 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Expand auto rules to Transfer

Currently auto rules only applies to "Income" and "Expense" but not to "Transfer". I would suggest to expand that feature to "Transfer" as well because I have set up regular transfers and it has been wrongly identified as expanse or income. I have to manually change every time.

129 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. REPORT AND TOTAL SHOULD BE SHOW IN ITS OWN CURRENCY OF EACH ACCOUNTS

Right now Expenses chart, Total of all accounts and Reports show only in the base currency, that even showing in wrong exchange rate. so it should be show each account in its own currency! because right now this app is totally useless for Expatriate those whose working and living in abroad like me, because i am from india, but i am working in oman, my base account is in indian currency but my salary account is in oman currency, hence now i can't even check how much oman riyal i have and not able to view my expense & income…

54 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. All Time Date Filter

Would like to have an All Time Filter for the date filter as having to select a date range every time is bothersome.

75 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Wishlists

Wishlists:
    1. Adding automatic account connection for Equity?mutual fund/Pension funds. etc.
    2. Networth monitoring.
    3. Improved logic of forecasting of balance/netowrth
    4. Transaction should be linked with Goals. Label provision is there but not working with Goals. Separate widget for goals.
    5. Budget should be different for different month / year. Seperate widget for budget.
    6. Budget should tell the average spend for the budget in last 6 months/1 year.
    7. Grouping of similar accounts, like all credit card accounts can be clubed in a separate group.
    8. Planned payment should include ‘out of wallet’ option.
    9. Budget for income.

135 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Monthly Average

Please add monthly average in Reports. I Requested it before but I didn’t get any response. Monthly average will be very helpful for people like me whom not making same money every month. It’s good to have an estimated monthly average income & expense. I attached screenshot for better understanding
    Please add it asap

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Categorization of Transfers

It would be nice to be able to categorize transfers - credit card payment (so you can ignore) or 'savings' etc. so that if desired some transfers could be included in the budget.

53 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Include ability to add interest

Monthly when I review my debts, I'd like to add the interest accumulated from the previous month. When I do, adding it via record is mistaken as I taking out a loan, aka it becomes and income when actually I'm owing the institution more.

The only work around I have right now is to manually adjust the value every month, and I don't have the ability to observe the interest accrued throughout the year.

What could be done:

1. Allow the adding of records for interest/debt without tagging it as an income, which affects the balance of my accounts.

2. Have a…

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Customize Category

Please let us full customize the category, i dont like your category. I want to delete and make by myself
    I dont want to customize sub category, i want the category it self to be customizeable

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. REPORT AND TOTAL SHOULD BE SHOW IN ITS OWN CURRENCY

Right now report , expense chart and total of all accounts show in the base currency, that even showing in wrong exchange rate. so it should be show each account in its own currency! because right now this app is totally useless for Expatriate those who like me, because i am from india, but i am working in oman, my base account in indian currency but my salary account in oman currency, right now i can't even check how much oman riyal i have,

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. More icons

With the customizable categories (almost) back, it's high time we were provided with a much bigger pool of icons to choose from. More icons please!

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Credit Card Management

Wallet could have better management of credit cards. In a scenario where the majority of the population uses this medium, not improving its management in the application is to be one step behind.
    Being able to change the type of account to "credit card" is already a start, but I have some ideas that I believe to be interesting.

1- Invoice control: You could have the option to add to both expiration date and closing date, so the application would automatically close that invoice, throwing the next records to the next invoice. That way it would be simple to make…

108 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Shared Group Should Have Customisable Permissions

Invited group members should not have ability to view ALL accounts! Please bring back the customisable permissions by admin to set group member to view certain accounts and budgets only.

Group member should have same ability to add & edit transactions but not view other admin accounts.

Please strengthen the shared group features to make it more useful for couples or joint accounts. Me and my wife both have separate personal accounts but we share access to a joint account.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Loans - Option to place Interest

Hi, it would be nice if from the drop down we will be able to add interest on the current loans.

Even better, it would be great if you could place an interest percent or amount on loan creation along with due date which automatically creates a record, gives a notification, and is visible on the transaction history.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. XAU,XPT,XAG (Precious metals) Support

it would be nice to have a support for precious metals metals as a currencies like XAU,XPT,XAG.

this feature has already been requested 3 times before this with a lot of votes.
    compared to the bitcoin feature which has only received 7 votes and was implemented.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Discount considering the current situation?

Are there any discounts at the moment considering the current situation? Other budgeting apps are doing this right now. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Budget for one or two weeks

I'd Like to create a repeated budget for one o two week.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Option to switch bank transations' dates to Value date

My suggestion is to have an option to select which date a bank transaction to be stored in the app's transaction.

Currently, it stores the Accounting date, which is usually a few days after the Value date (the date of the actual expense). This means that an expense made in one month will occur in the app as an expense in the next.

This makes the expense statistics inaccurate and the app almost useless, as the difference between the two dates may be up to two weeks. This means that the expenses for almost half of the month will be…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 67 68
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories