General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Withdrawal from bank auto transfer to cash

I would like to suggest a cash flow change. I think it would be more convenient if every withdrawal from any account bank will automatically transfer to cash as that is a fact when we withdraw, it will be in cash or in our hand. then the user will decide the cash spend on. this will make ease to user to know where the withrawal money go to.

189 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    12 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Revolut Support

Would there be a way to link a Wallet with Revolut Mobile Banking ? It’s not a normal bank, but it sure is very close to one and transactions are instant on the app, so they could be on Wallet too?

316 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  26 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Import data from other popular expenses manager apps, better .CSV import

Import CSV without transfer records is unusable. Please add this feature. To be able to import at least file which was exported from Wallet 3.

324 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    51 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. IMPROVEMENT: Transfers between accounts available for FREE users

The transfer option between accounts was one of the reasons why i loved this app over other apps available in the play store. now i find that in the beta version (3.x) this is a pro feature available for users of a paid subscription. that's a major disappointment and i whish you leave this feature available for everyone, as it always has been.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Transfer between accounts was switched back even for free users ;-)

How to access transfers? Use small FAB button on dashboard and choose transfer or go to the new record form and then click on small arrow icon between Category and Account option boxes on the first page.

5. IMPROVEMENT: Wallet widget improvement

hi there,

i am a big fan on wallet apps on android. few tweaks you can do make this app really awesome.

1 - Widgets Wallet Balance (3x1)
    make this widget re-sizeable. example: 4x2 (got balance chart), 4x4 (got balance chart and last records with scroll able). if cannot, just make the prefer size is 4x1 (since 4x1 widget will make it center of the screen)

2 - Widget Wallet - oneclick record
    hope you can change when pushing one click record, it will directly go to add record and we can easily put the amount. btw, make the widget…

57 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. IMPROVEMENT: Translations

It would be nice to have this app in your native language. I'm thinking here about community made translations.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. IMPROVEMENT: Peněžní tok v rozpočtech

Jenom taková drobnost, jak máte v rozpočtech nahoře "Peněžní tok" tak by bylo možná fajn mít tam přehled kolik se z něj za ten daný měsíc ukrojilo. Jestli to člověk přehnal a je celkově v mínusu.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. IMPROVEMENT: Možnost skrýt zaplacené dluhy

Bylo by hezké mít v dluzích možnost skrýt zaplacené dluhy. Sice je rozeznám na první pohled tím že jsou zelené, ale do budoucna by bylo dobré mít tam možnost zaplacené dluhy skrýt, případně to nechat řadit podle nějakých parametrů zaplacené/nezaplacené/po splatnosti... Ale tento nápad je taková třešnička na dortu, až se budete nudit :)

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. IMPROVEMENT: Return back 3 accounts for FREE users

The recent update where you restrict use of the second account unless it's premium is horrible. I had all my data stored in 2 accounts and now I can only use 1 account unless I pay making a waste of all my previous data. This restriction has ruined my experience with your app.

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. IMPROVEMENT: Exclude account from stats behaviour should be different

When i choose an account and "Exclude from stats" i thought that it would still be visible and the amount would be excluded from total's (All Accounts)

It completely disappears and this seems to be wrong.

Is this correct?

Regards Arvid

Hi again

Thanks for the respons

I have used a number of wallet like apps and in all of them exclude means exclude , not hide
    With this function you can have a savings account that is possible to administrate (visible) but not include balance in your daily account management.

Example: Financius - Expense Manager , account “Include in…

67 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. IMPROVEMENT: For negative numbers and balances (in accounts) use "Minus" sign (-) and not parentheses

I.e. My accounts with negative balance are shown inside Parentheses (as most of negative numbers too). After so many months I yet get confused with that! Negative values in gemeral are represented with Minus Sign symbol. Not with Parentheses.. I don't know why you use Parentheses but there should be an option for Minus Sign, if users like me are confused every time... An account with negative balance of 200€, should be denoted as -200 and not as (200).. At least we should have the option to choose the representation that help us more!

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. IMPROVEMENT: The ability to delete all saved notes without deleting records

When you type a note into a record it gives you suggestions from previous records, in my case at least a lot of these are from when I first started using the app and I have changed the way I use it substantially making many of them obselete

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. IMPROVEMENT: Bring the old "Wallet" icon back

Your new icon is more relevant but EXTREMELY generic and uninteresting. From a marketing perspective it will not get people's attention. It looks like an icon purchased from a stock library and does not do a good job of representing your brand image and it's appeal to young people. The old icon was fun and catchy and played a big part in drawing me in to investigate what you did. I really hope you revert to the old one. Or just make minor changes to the old one. It was awesome.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Steve, it would be great to point to someone, who will be good enough to help us in creating new icon. We did an experiment and new green wallet icon was almost twice more successful than the older donut icon. So the users choose it. But i would rather to come up with something more interesting and less generic exactly as you said.

Icon already changed.

15. IMPROVEMENT: Material design UI

will be more smooth to use

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  6 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. IMPROVEMENT: Taking receipt pictures

Taking receipt pictures should be optimized I recommend something like Google Drive scan document feature. Because your picture is still showing in gallery and also it's impossible to crop the document which is very important given the receipts are mostly in odd sizes.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. IMPROVEMENT: Custom time interval

The Reports view could be much improved by allowing a flexible way to select the date range. This is important when, for example, there is a need to file taxes in a country that uses non-standard tax dates, such as in the UK, where the tax year begins on 6th April and ends 5th April the following year. Many thanks.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Since 3.1.6 (3621)

You can choose time interval in all modules (Reports, Records, Charts, Budgets)
    -————————————
    This should be implemented not only to the Reports module but as an option to the option box for all records time interval.

18. IMPROVEMENT: Cash account

Also, ability to have an account, that is basically your wallet and keeps track about your cash spendings ....

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. IMPROVEMENT: Multicurrency

The Account Balances Show amounts in reference Currency as well as the account's currency. Or option to change the reference currency for total balances.

185 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    25 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. IMPROVEMENT: Other payment methods for this app (Google Play)

Allow to pay for this application in other ways (paypal, direct pay in google play store, SMS payment). I dont need to store my credit card number and allow to regulary take my money. This is quite essential.

60 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories