General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Data LOST (horror story)

Hello,
    this is a frustrating story (at least for me), but I hope it will be helpful to someone.

I've been a WalletApp user since 2014. I add my records manually, every day, since then.

I paid for a lifetime license in March this year.

I use the app only on my smartphone and, sometimes, I visit the web interface.

Last September I noticed that ALL the records older than the 14th of July 2020 have lost the category, simply set to “Other”. I’m talking about more than 7000 records!

I’ve submitted the problem to Wallet support. To keep the…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  BUG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bank sync Belgium -> Belfius

First off, I want to ask why my bank (Belgium -> Belfius) is only available on the mobile app and not the desktop app?

When trying to connect to the bank I wish to sync my records with (Belgium -> Belfius), after typing my IBAN, it asks me to download the mobile app (which is already installed on my phone) instead of authenticating the request.

When clicking the download button, it opens google store but asks to download the app instead of opening it as well. I tried clicking download, but it only tells me it is already downloaded on…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  BUG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Account balances are wrong, don't agree with real balances in my bank accounts

Hello,
    I have installed today the premium version of Wallet app., added my bank accounts, they are connected and synced with bank, however shown balances absolutely disagree with real bank balance in my bank (same issue in IOS and on web app). How to fix it, please?
    Thank you,
    Jirka

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Multiple transactions with Paypal

For each income Paypal transaction I see two transactions in Wallet: the first is an income and the second is an outcome (the paypal fee). The sum of these two transactions is the correct amount.

Please fix it to have just one transaction with the correct amount.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  BUG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Record time - BUG

Every record synced from bank (Revolut, mBank) has time set to 1:00 local time, which a think is 0:00 GMT. It should show real time of transaction.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. App keeps crashing

App keeps crashing on my Samsung A40. I tried clearing cache, removing data, reinstalling app etc., but it keeps crashing all the time. App crashes just on enter - wihen I open app, mostly I even can not unblock it. It started few months ago.
    This was very good app, but now I just can't use it. Sad.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Calculations on widget

Hello.

I'm a premium budgetbakers user.
    In the widget, please do not make "transfer from another account" an income. For example: I get a salary that I save in the main account IDR 2,000,000, from that income I save it by transferring to another account (planned expenses) IDR 1,800,000. Because I have a need to return IDR IDR 500,000 to the main account from the planned foreign exchange account. Unfortunately the widget shows my income to be IDR 2,500,000. And when I set the widget with an unchecked "include transfers" option with a weekly range then my entry is 0.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Account Lost

I was using an account related to the email 'saleembdr.fbl@gmail.com'. I was not able to access the account today. I tried resetting the password, however, I received an email indicating that the account does not exist.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  BUG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Avoid double counting on credit card expenses

If my bank account reports a change for Credit card expenses (eg a monthly charge for precipua months cumulative expenses) and wallet considers these charges together with single lines expenses from the credit card account we have a double counting for the same expenses. Wallet should recognize recurring Credit card aggregate charges on the current account and avoid considering It ad an expense since we already considered them through the Reading of Credit card single items

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Changing Record Type Changes Category to Unknown

Changing the Record type from Expenses to Income or vise versa would change the category type to Unknown, this wasn't a problem in a previous version (i don't remember what version).
    this problem is really annoying as I may place a new record as income by mistake and when I change it to expense (or the other way around) I'd have to change category too.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Pie chart doesn't work

Hello! Pie char doesn't work, I get az empty page only, and there is nowhere to go from that page. It happens when I switch to "Categories" in "group by". I tried with Chrome and Mozilla. Could you help meg what I should do to avoid this issue? Thanks Zoltan.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The bank sync has missing transactions

I have transactions in my bank account that are not showing in the wallet.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 3 decimal places is required for KWD currency.

Hello, I use KWD (Kuwait Dinars) as my default currency. Every Kuwait dinars is officially 1000 fils, that means we use 3 decimal places. for example, we have 5 fils coins (0.005 KWD), and a price of 4.995 KWD is a very common pattern in Kuwait. however, your website (I didn't try the app, I use the website all the time), doesn't allow three decimal places, for example, yesterday I purchased something online for $9.99, and exactly 3.186 KWD was deducted from my debit card. I can't put that in wallet app, it only allows entering 3.18, and not 3.186. …

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Unable to edit a record when it's not cleared by my bank

When I try to edit a record it says "the record can be edited once it's cleared by your bank". Taking into account the fact that a transaction is completed usually day after or something like that, this limitation makes auto-sync not very useful(I don't want to return to the app few days later to review my transactions, I want to categorize them ASAP, preferably right after I purchased something)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. mBank v2.0 missing Payee

The old version mBank synced payee to the note field. it's not ideal, but it can be used. In the new version of mBank sync is payee completely missing. mBank V2.0 version is completely useless for me. Differences in synchronization of one record are in screenshots

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Syncing with many banks stopped working 2-3 weeks ago

I have been synced to Triodos Bank (NL) and HSBC (UK) for many months, but 2 or 3 weeks ago, the syncing with Triodos stopped.

When I tried removing and re-adding Triodos, it's not in the list of banks anymore. It seems the list of banks is also the same, no matter which country is selected and many (dutch) banks (that were there before) are now missing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Balance Forecast Bug in Statistics > Outlook

Under Statistics> Outlook, I tried to place planned recurring income and payments against the current account Balance but it only reflects in the next month, and not the succeding months. It forecasts the same amount. Unlike in Records, it displays the Balance for the last week (also ending balance for the month) of the month and succeding months correctly, but the succeding months in Statistics> Outlook, balance forceast does not display the right amount as displayed in Records. Please fix this bug.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Android app planned payment problem

Hi, I have a recurring planned payment, I set up for 31. August and recurring on the same day every month - because the last day of a month is missing as an option - and after the successful payment, the next designated payment appeared as 31 October - I think the reason is that September is a 30 days month. So, could you please extend the possibilities with the last day of month option?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 23 24
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories