General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Refunds are not income!!!

Dear Team,

Expense reports are completely useless due to the categorization of refunds as income!

Isn’t expense reporting the main value proposition of the app? I see popular ideas like adding a dark theme on this page. This is great but please(!) get the basics right first.

Picking up a $200 bill for a dinner then getting $100 back from a mate is not $200 in dinner expenses. It’s $100! Ordering clothes for $400 online then making a return for $250 doesn’t mean that I spent $400 on clothes. I spent $150! Shall I continue? Splitting the grocery shopping bill…

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  HOW IT WORKS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. safety

I am qurios about bank-connection safety.
    I have no idea how it works.
    It seems for me as "Tell us please login/password to your bank.." It is not secure at all.

I gues about some fantastic-space technology for "Read-only" access to my bank, but you don't write details about it, so you great App looks suspicious.

You have done realy great job, I've tryed about 15 different Apps, and WalletApp is realy good one. But I havenot seem anywhere detail info abou bank connection.

IMHO it will be great to explain users how does it work and that its safe…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Mark as transfer between two linked bank accounts

The app is pretty good at telling me how much money I have but when I look at my expenses analytics it is pretty crazy, just because it does not let me change a transaction to transfer when I transfer money from my checking account to my savings or my credit card. This is kind of annoying since it is pretty hard to get accurate expense analytics.

I think it would be cool if we could change it to transfer. Thanks!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Applying a Filter to find duplicates.

It will be a great idea to apply a filter to find duplicates. Sometimes I don't remember if I already entered a expense. Just apply a filter similar to when you apply a filter by categories and find how much you spent on that specific category.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Applying a Filter to find duplicates.

It will be a great idea to apply a filter to find duplicates. Sometimes I don't remember if I already entered a expense. Just apply a filter similar to when you apply a filter by categories and find how much you spent on that specific category.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. adding multiple accounts of one bank

Hi Budgetbakers team,

I just started using the app and at the moment I am only able to add one account of my bank. I do not see the option of choosing the others that I have at this bank such as "mortgage" / "savings" and "creditcard". The bank is ING in the Netherlands.

Is there a way to add those accounts that I am not seeing?

Best,
    Philip

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Refunds are not income!!!

Dear Team,

Expense reports are completely useless due to the categorization of refunds as income!

Isn’t expense reporting the main value proposition of the app? I see popular ideas like adding a dark theme on this page. This is great but please(!) get the basics right first.

Picking up a $200 bill for a dinner then getting $100 back from a mate is not $200 in dinner expenses. It’s $100! Ordering clothes for $400 online then making a return for $250 doesn’t mean that I spent $400 on clothes. I spent $150! Shall I continue? Splitting the grocery shopping bill…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Remove usage of cloud storage by default

If I get reports correctly, the application is using cloud storage instead of local storage. That is kind of a criminal act. You should consider to change this immediately to prevent massive GDPR fines.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. There should be a comprehensive user manual within this website that explains how forecasts and other calculations are made. As it is there

There should be a comprehensive user manual within this website that explains how forecasts and other calculations are made. As it is there is scarce information on how outlooks etc are considered and I am supposed to simply trust the charts. If we know the basis of the forecasts at least we can make an informed decision on how much to mark down or up to make it accurate.

Among the items I would like to have more information on are:
    1) Balance Outlook and all types of forecasts (what data is used and how is it projected?)
    2) active…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Delete an acount

Ok. I don't speak English so, i am going to try my best. I delete an acount when that category have registres, so, i Lost it. I want to know if i can get it back. Please, i need help. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  HOW IT WORKS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Your customer service is incompetent.

I asked a simple question. They sent a form email referring me to the help section. I replied that I have already looked there and didn't find an answer. They sent the same form email again. I replied, repeating my question. They sent a blank email. I replied, again with my question. They sent another blank email. BudgetBaker customer service sucks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. How to combine using wallet app and settleup

Hi,

I find the wallet app super useful, however, there is one thing that I can't get my head around. Together with my flat-mates, we are using the 'settle up' application where we track our shared expenses, who paid for what, how much one person owes to others, etc. and based on that from time to time we execute bank transfers to even the balance.

Do you have any idea how to track it / sync it with your wallet app?

It is problematic because let's say I bought some shared items for X$, and the automatic bank account synchronization…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. request to check account balance krungthai bank

Account 007 0090 300 และ 007 004241 1

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  HOW IT WORKS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. organisation

Hello, everybody,

I've been using Wallet for about a month now. And I think it is a powerful tool :)
    With Wallet I would like to manage my financial world, but after a change Wallet moves the entries up or down, so it is difficult to keep the orientation (which positions I have already checked).

Second point. Is it possible that if I am not at the tablet for 5-10 seconds I don't have to log in again and don't have to search the entries again? I can imagine that it is a security aspect, as soon as the screen…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please add the option to add / move subcategories

Please add the option to add / move subcategories. There are categories that need more subcategories or there are subcategories that in my opinion need to move to other category.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. How to use Shared accounts???

My partner and i bought bought both the application in order to share easy common expenses and accounts. But icould not find in the faq or any documentation to explain how it works!! Should we use the same log in or is it right to pay eauch for a license. We have set our own category structure but we have to do it twice in each of our computer/ phone!...thus no fucking idea what canbe done or should be done....PLEASE tell use how to use before we are upset and through it away after spending to much time for nothing…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Why do you remove quick shortcuts?

Very useful app, I have been using it for a few years. I do not explain why you have removed the shortcuts for the report and other quick functions in the home to make room for unnecessary advice regarding the selection Of the registered accounts

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Lost connection Fineco Bank in Italy

I have lost the connection with the Fineco bank in Italy and I can no longer reactivate it. Please help me. Thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories