General

Wallet concept is crowdsourced. Your feedbacks makes Wallet better.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. WEB: Add total availble balance to the PDF export

the best part of this app is the pdf report which it used to generate in the earlier versions.
    but now that it is available in the web, i request you to add the TOTAL AVAILABLE BALANCE at the time of generaing the report. and also i suggest you to add the time to time balance available after every transaction.
    3) like the earlier version it would be better to distinguish income and expense with different colors like red and black/green
    to make my suggestion clear i am attaching the pics for it

thank you

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ready to start  ·  0 comments  ·  WEB  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. BUG: Monthly Budget

The budget keeps "resetting" every week even though I have set it to monthly. Eg: My budget is $300. Last week I've spent $100 and this week I've spent $50. This is reflected differently on the budget page, where my expenses have not been cumulated from last week's one to this week's. Meaning to say, I should see $150 budget left. I believe it is a bug

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  BUG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. NEW FEATURE: Use subaccounts by payment type to see categorized balance

Transaction entry requires to indicate a mean of payment, e.g. cash, credit card, current account, etc. Each of them could be seen as a separate account with its own balance. It will be very useful to setup, track and see them separately.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. IMPROVEMENT: Allow customization in dashboard view

I want to see only expenses not account balance. And last ten records on top

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. BUG: Password is ignored with one click widget

when applying password and adding an entry with oneclick widget, and then canceling that entry, user is in the main screen and can freely edit data without password

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. IMPROVEMENT: A budget equal to zero should not be red, but green. As it is precisely respected.

A budget equal to zero should not be red, but green. As it is precisely respected.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. IMPROVEMENT: Spending graph for budgets

Have a graph to reflect expenditure over the time period. Also for graphs it would be nice to have an overlay graph to show recommended spending over the time period.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. BUG: Nelze editovat částku

Pokud edituji již uložený záznam (přidržení položky seznamu záznamů a Editovat) a chci změnit částku, tak po potvrzení nové částky zůstane v záznamu původní hodnota.
    Jediná možnost jak změnit částku záznamu je smazání celého záznamu a vytvoření nového :-(
    Toto chování pozoruji posledních cca 14 dní - 3 týdny
    (HTC Desire S, Wallet verze 2.0.32)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. NEW FEATURE: Expense state as stand by / paid / verified with a color or item info in overview

and add a shortcut in context menu to quickly "marked paid" (or other), configurable in settings

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. IMPROVEMENT: Add info/description field for each account in settings of accounts

CZ: IMPROVEMENT: Přidat info/popis pro každý účet v nastavení účtů

Použitelné například pro čísla účtů, typ účtů nebo jiné specifické dodatečné informace, které by se zobrazovaly například na dasboardu pro konkrétní účty.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. WEB: CSS Improvement

Sry for the last msg, sent by mistake.
    THe fact is that u guys have an awesome product, but the web version, cleary in beta as u said, have some issues.

I loved the project, so I decided to get engaged.
    Your top bar is settled as non-opaque and when u roll it, the shadow is created. I advise u guys to turn the top bar 100% opaque in this point.

The icons seems to be in low quality. Are them a tipography? I devise u guys to use the tipography approach.

The twitter bootstrap look is a really safe…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  WEB  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. BUG: Wrong currency

When adding monthly payments (Standing Orders) in a currency other than the base currency, it still write the currency in your base currency. E.g. I use Danish kroner, and when adding a monthly payment of $7.99, it writes 7.99 DKK.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  BUG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. WIDGET: Widget is not showing fiscal month

Widget is not showing fiscal month (choosen in settings: Pocatek uctovaciho obdobi), but the calendar month. So if my fiscal month is starting at 9th day of month, and the date is currently 1.8.2013, than the widget is showing only data entered from 1.8.2013. This feature was OK till 1-2 updates back, so it showed data from 9.7.2013 to 8.8.2013 (as it was configured in options.)

Iam using the latest update (8.2.2013) on android 4.2.2. I have tryed to reinstall the app, sync with the server, but the same issue appeared.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. UNCLEAR: Planning a "budget"

It will remind you when your expense more than the budget but it isn't an expense

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. MODULE: Warranty

ADMIN: 5 ideas were merged together

Not include the value of the warranty goods purchased before the first inserted financial transaction.

At the beginning of the month (1 July 2013) I started using the application and inseting payment transactions. Total balance sitting on a penny :-) Once I started to inserting products into Warranties (Záruky) with the date of purchase before start date using the application (1 July 2013). Prices of goods began to be counted in the overall balance. This is the problem – according to the overall balance I am several thousand crowns in the red. In reality…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. NEW FEATURE: Evidence amount of credits on prepaid services

For work I use a lot of web services where it is necessary to prepay a certain amount of money.Then i possible to make purchases. Eg. iconfinder.com, dreamstime.com, etc. I do not think that is the best way to create about 20 main accounts. Individual services should be categorized as graphics, photos, music, literature, etc. Some services are paid for in dollars, other in euro.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. BUG: Home screen widgets not in synch

Home screen widgets are not in such with accounts immediately after a new transaction is added

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. IMPROVEMENT: Scitani vydaju a prijmu v kolacovem grafu

Dobry den,
    Chtel bych se zeptat jestli by v aplikaci bylo mozne upravit nasledujici:
    U grafu zobrazujici vydaje ci prijmy v jednotlivych kategoriich jestli by
    neslo ty vydaje a prijmy scitat. Mam treba kategorii "pivo", byl jsem v
    kempu a chteli zalohu za sklo. Takze prvni pivo jsem zaplatil 50kc, zapsal
    jsem 50Kc, dalsi pivka byly za 20Kc. Zapsal jsem 20Kc. Vratil jsem pullitr,
    dostal jsem 30Kc. Zapsal jsem to do stejne kategorie pivo, ale jako prijem.
    Pokud pak dam ten carovej graf, kde jsou ruzne kategorie, tak mi to v
    kategorii pivo ukazuje o 30 vic, pac to neodecetlo…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    need more info  ·  2 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. BUG: Filters applied to widgets

When browsing records with a filter applied, home screen widgets have the same filter applied until it is removed in application.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base