General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. make it easier to place in what new total amount is

type in new amount that you have left vs. what you spend makes it easier to see what you have left first then to think of what you spent while entering numbers

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Synchronizace s kalendářem.

Přidání synchronizace s kalendářem,kde si pak nastavím upozornení před koncem STK,platnosti lékárničky nebo na zaplacení pojistky.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. IMPROVEMENT: Hashtag improvements

1) no hastags in web. 2) when create record in web or throw api in mobile application hastags in new record doesnt indexed (need update record in mobile for indexacion) 3) no filter option for hashtags 4) practically not useful in querying and building reports (great feature if applicable some boolean logic in filters & reports & || !)

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. NEW FEATURE: Yodlee bank integration

it's great that ofx and qif development has started, it would be really great too if yodlee integration was there too. yodlee is a worldwide bank interrogator that only has read feeds and could allow auto import of bank and credit card data into wallet. this could be used to cross match standing orders direct debit and insert transactions not there yet...

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. in the new transaction a new filed "with"

in the new transaction a new filed "with", to insert someone from your address book or not ....it was with you in the restaurant etc.....

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Dynamic and previous parts of the United States military can take points

Borrowers can vow up to four family living arrangements for a home credit. As specified over, the home/ homes so swore fill the need of support the advance reimbursements. In the ordinary circumstances, when home advance reimbursements are made frequently, the borrower can assert his home when the full reimbursements are made. It needs to be expressed at this stage that vowing the home to insurance does not mean a discontinuance of the rights to stay in the home. You keep on practicing the privilege to stay in the house as you proceed with your obligations to pay property duty…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  WEB  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. NEW FEATURE: Page which shows daily, monthly, weekly and yearly expenses and income

I would like to have a page which shows daily, weekly, monthly and yearly expense and income. Also if i click on it should be able to see the transactions entered.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. IMPROVEMENT: Improvement in debt option (due date)

There is some issue with date in debt option.If i edit date from records it still shows the previous date in the debt. Also if i make a mistake. i can't edit" i lend" to "i borrowed" once i have saved the transaction. Again i don't want to set due date for all debts. Need an option to decide which transaction should have due date.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. NEW FEATURE: Line of best fit in charts

A line of best fit so that we can see the trend of the money in the wallet (you know, the things in the climate graphs?)

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. IMPROVEMENT: Choosing more than one account in filter

When I see list of records I can choose account that I want to see. But there is only option for choosing one account or all together. I would be very appreciate if there would be option of choosing few accounts (2 or 3). I remember that that kind of option was already in old version of Wallet and I'm really surprised that it was removed.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. IMPROVEMENT: A Payable/Receivable module

Okay. I'll try and explain in as much detail as possible. I want to be able to tell the app that somebody has made a purchase on my behalf. Now, this should be recognized as an expense in my records - meaning it should show up in reports - but at the same time it should not affect the balance of any accounts, since this is merely a debt and no actual cash has exchanged hands. Once the debt is settled, the relevant amount can be debited. I believe this would be easiest with a separate module. Ideally, this module…

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    need more info  ·  0 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. IMPROVEMENT: (Daily) Optimum Expensives Information

BUDGETS: Add info "Optimum" among "Real expenses" and "Recommended". Optimum will be the ratio: (BUDGET REMAIN) / ( BUDGET DAYS LEFT) .. This simple value denotes how much money you should spend every day if you want to keep the budget. I.e. if you have spend a lot of money at start of the month, Optimum should be a little value, denoting how much you should spend from now on if you want to stay into the budget. I do this is paper every day. It would be great if Wallet could help!

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. WEB: Recovery

Recovery code number

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  WEB  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. WEB: Web App Available as Chrome App "For Your Desktop"

Chrome Apps "For your desktop" have started to become more and more popular recently, as they pretty much just consist of a web-app in a frame that is useable offline. This would give users a better way of accessing the app on PC, and is a better option than making an actual program.

As you can see on the file I've attached, It shows Google's "Keep" website in a window using this exact method.
    (I've blacked out my own notes on the attached image for privacy.)

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  WEB  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. IMPROVEMENT: Translation of web application

In Web application the description language for payment methods change very often, random, with a special frequency for czeck.

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. IMPROVEMENT: Transitions should be smoother

With the new update they are either too fast or too slow. For example with the pie chart the first click on a category take a lot of time (1-2sec) to load the more detailed view.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. IMPROVEMENT: Description field suggestion limited by category

Please lock the subcategories description with their root categories. After choosing CAR category, when you press the "T" for Tyres, is not useful to have the suggestion of Theatre, Towels and so on... Many thanks.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base