• My feedback
  1. 30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. IMPROVEMENT: Create list of modules available in paid priceplans

Popis modulu dostupnych v placene verzi

Zdravím, na webu postrádám popis modulů dostupných v placených verzích. Bylo by možné přidat někam tuto informací? Diky

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. IMPROVEMENT: Order of budgets

i have 15 buget plans, and an overall budget. it will be nice to be able to order them, to see the total budget up etc.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. BUG: When you deleted a debt the amount doesnt updated

i added a debt and after rhat i deleted it and my amount its the same but the debt doesnt exist

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  4 comments  ·  BUG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. NEW FEATURE: Specify type of accounts and details

ability to specify type of account and program interest earned for savings accounts, interest charged for credit cards, etc.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. IMPROVEMENT: Budgets automated conversion (weekly, monthly, yearly)

In the budgets area, we can choose monthly, weekly or annual. But can't see the fulfillment of the annual budget when in monthly review of the records. I would love to see the budgets being automatically converted. I.e. I have a monthly budget for clothing.It is 100 EUR. One month I go over and the next I spend nothing. I will see if I switch to yearly budgets whether I am within my converted budget of 1200 EUR per year.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. NEW FEATURE: Allow to log monetary events

Basically allow logging of events such as withdrew cash from ATM which are not really Income or an Expense but simply an event that might be worth tracking

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. WEB: Add total availble balance to the PDF export

the best part of this app is the pdf report which it used to generate in the earlier versions.
    but now that it is available in the web, i request you to add the TOTAL AVAILABLE BALANCE at the time of generaing the report. and also i suggest you to add the time to time balance available after every transaction.
    3) like the earlier version it would be better to distinguish income and expense with different colors like red and black/green
    to make my suggestion clear i am attaching the pics for it

thank you

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    ready to start  ·  0 comments  ·  WEB  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. BUG: Monthly Budget

The budget keeps "resetting" every week even though I have set it to monthly. Eg: My budget is $300. Last week I've spent $100 and this week I've spent $50. This is reflected differently on the budget page, where my expenses have not been cumulated from last week's one to this week's. Meaning to say, I should see $150 budget left. I believe it is a bug

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  BUG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. NEW FEATURE: Use subaccounts by payment type to see categorized balance

Transaction entry requires to indicate a mean of payment, e.g. cash, credit card, current account, etc. Each of them could be seen as a separate account with its own balance. It will be very useful to setup, track and see them separately.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. IMPROVEMENT: Allow customization in dashboard view

I want to see only expenses not account balance. And last ten records on top

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. BUG: Password is ignored with one click widget

when applying password and adding an entry with oneclick widget, and then canceling that entry, user is in the main screen and can freely edit data without password

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. IMPROVEMENT: A budget equal to zero should not be red, but green. As it is precisely respected.

A budget equal to zero should not be red, but green. As it is precisely respected.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. IMPROVEMENT: Spending graph for budgets

Have a graph to reflect expenditure over the time period. Also for graphs it would be nice to have an overlay graph to show recommended spending over the time period.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. BUG: Nelze editovat částku

Pokud edituji již uložený záznam (přidržení položky seznamu záznamů a Editovat) a chci změnit částku, tak po potvrzení nové částky zůstane v záznamu původní hodnota.
    Jediná možnost jak změnit částku záznamu je smazání celého záznamu a vytvoření nového :-(
    Toto chování pozoruji posledních cca 14 dní - 3 týdny
    (HTC Desire S, Wallet verze 2.0.32)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. NEW FEATURE: Expense state as stand by / paid / verified with a color or item info in overview

and add a shortcut in context menu to quickly "marked paid" (or other), configurable in settings

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. WEB: CSS Improvement

Sry for the last msg, sent by mistake.
    THe fact is that u guys have an awesome product, but the web version, cleary in beta as u said, have some issues.

I loved the project, so I decided to get engaged.
    Your top bar is settled as non-opaque and when u roll it, the shadow is created. I advise u guys to turn the top bar 100% opaque in this point.

The icons seems to be in low quality. Are them a tipography? I devise u guys to use the tipography approach.

The twitter bootstrap look is a really safe…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  WEB  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. BUG: Wrong currency

When adding monthly payments (Standing Orders) in a currency other than the base currency, it still write the currency in your base currency. E.g. I use Danish kroner, and when adding a monthly payment of $7.99, it writes 7.99 DKK.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  BUG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base