General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. A BUDGET that gives you REAL TIME for iOS.

A budget that gives you REAL TIME info of how much money left you have for each category/ tag for iOS.

Just like the monthly reports i would like to be able to follow up how my planned budget is going before i make a purchase.

This feature is avaible in android, please add it to Android!

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make budgets rollover

Hi, I'm looking for an app that allows monthly budgets to rollover. Is this something that can be added in?

I notice it was commented on 2 years ago but nothing was done about it.

Thanks

101 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. API is not working

API is not working since about 5:00 pm CET 7/8/2019. All calls return code 404.

Confirmed not working also on the API doc page.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  BUG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. XAU,XPT,XAG (Precious metals) Support

it would be nice to have a support for precious metals metals as a currencies like XAU,XPT,XAG.

this feature has already been requested 3 times before this with a lot of votes.
    compared to the bitcoin feature which has only received 7 votes and was implemented.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Credit Card Management

Wallet could have better management of credit cards. In a scenario where the majority of the population uses this medium, not improving its management in the application is to be one step behind.
    Being able to change the type of account to "credit card" is already a start, but I have some ideas that I believe to be interesting.

1- Invoice control: You could have the option to add to both expiration date and closing date, so the application would automatically close that invoice, throwing the next records to the next invoice. That way it would be simple to make…

101 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Splitwise Integration

The debt system could be greatly enhanced by connecting it to Splitwise. Right now, the system in Wallet is very barebones, and needs more support to be able to accurately reflect debts and loans that people have with friends and groups.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. More icons

With the customizable categories (almost) back, it's high time we were provided with a much bigger pool of icons to choose from. More icons please!

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Transfer in Web app - can select only "Out of the Wallet" or "Cash" not existing accounts as on mobile phone

When editing records in Web app I can't select properly from which account the transfer was made (as in mobile app). Can select only "Out of the Wallet" or "Cash" or add a new account.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  BUG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Include future planned payments in balance

I have just started using Wallet after coming from Microsoft Money.
    The only thing I am missing so far is the ability to see what my account balance will be on any given date in the future (for example what is my account balance the day before I get paid).
    I have tried setting the dates in the reports to this end date but it doesn't take in to account any planned payments (most of which are set to automatic) and just gives my balance as of now

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Exclude labels from budget, records etc.

In the budget creating options (but also could probably used in records section and so on), add the possibility to exclude a certain label.

Right now you can choose which labels to show, and it will show only records with that label. But it would be great to have the option to show all records EXCEPT the ones with a label (or more of them) that we choose to leave out.

Thank you, you are doing a great job.

77 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Support for Digital, Mobile-Only Banks like Monzo, Revolut, Starling Bank, etc...

The digital only banks are quickly taking over. From April 2017 their UK banking licence restrictions were lifted so technicallty they are banks. I am personally leaving Barclays for example for Monzo, because they offer better international rates and the instant money sending is a great plus. Would love to merge my digital-only bank accounts with the Wallet app... I am using these accounts more and more and since Wallet is not syncing up with these banks I am using the app less and less... I mean lets face it, Im not gonna manually add every single small transaction to…

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Tips and Tricks to reduce spending

There is a nice community here using this app. Maybe we can use our collective know-how to be able to support each other in reducing our spending (or investing as well).

For example, I have some tips to reduce a lot in my country fees on banks and financial institutions. I do not know much about babies costs and someone else could post some tips about this. And each tip can be voted by others, so community would filter the good and bad tips. We can see the tips from others filtered by our personal information, like location, interests, spending…

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Have a calendar view in order to better see planned payments

It’ll be much more convenient compared to the current list view because we could see at a higher level of our planned payments, whether it might be for a month or any other given period

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Customize Category

Please let us full customize the category, i dont like your category. I want to delete and make by myself
    I dont want to customize sub category, i want the category it self to be customizeable

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Shared Group Should Have Customisable Permissions

Invited group members should not have ability to view ALL accounts! Please bring back the customisable permissions by admin to set group member to view certain accounts and budgets only.

Group member should have same ability to add & edit transactions but not view other admin accounts.

Please strengthen the shared group features to make it more useful for couples or joint accounts. Me and my wife both have separate personal accounts but we share access to a joint account.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Properly implement Revolut sync

Revolut sync... The feature exists, but the implementation is really, really bad. I am sorry to say, but I cannot find better words for it.

Please consider the sync concept from the user's perspective. My understanding is that the core purpose of Wallet is to allow its users to track purchases and track spending by budgets and categories.

Bank sync brings this towards a whole new level, because for financial tracking nirvana, ideally no user intervention would be needed.

Let's try a simple purchase scenario. User goes to a coffee shop and purchases a coffee. Revolut app quickly reports a…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  BUG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Web version doesn't change colors and icons of the categories according to Mobile version

Using both the iOS app and WebApp I found out that the Web version doesn't change colors and icons of the categories accordingly to the mobile app.

I know that it is not a big issue, but since I changed colors and icons to some of my categories, it's a bit annoying to have different colors and icons on the web app.

Please solve this problem as soon as possible.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  WEB  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Better Development Progress Update

The amount of suggestion and ideas generated from this "forum" is massive. Sadly the presence of the developer here is minimal to non-existent.

I think it's time to develop a somewhat better development tracker so that we the users have information regarding which feature is being worked on. Thus, involving us more in the development process.

See Minecraft's Bug Tracker for a clearer idea (https://bugs.mojang.com/projects/MC/issues). This will surely benefit the developer (knowing which feature should be worked on first and getting real-time feedback from the users) and most importantly, us, the users.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Highlight newly imported transactions

I would love to have the transactions newly imported from bank sync to be visually highlighted (etc. bold font), so that I know I need to review if the autocategorization was correct. Because right now I need to go through the record history and review a lot of transaction again and again because it's not readily apparent which of the transactions have been newly imported on the background.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  DESIGN  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Adding time of the movement on iOS

When you create a movement, you can set the date but you cannot set the time. Actually you can do this on Android and on the website but in iOS I don´t know why we can´t. For me this is a very important feature that most be included on the iOS app. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base