General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Customize Category

Please let us full customize the category, i dont like your category. I want to delete and make by myself
    I dont want to customize sub category, i want the category it self to be customizeable

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add a Average report

It would be lovely if we could see the average expenses and incomes of a given period.

There are some record that happen once in a while which makes the reports unreal.

Examples of that could include an education instalment that you should pay twice a year.

At the same time, some people don't earn their salary monthly. For instance, I earn mine every two weeks. Most of the months I earn two salaries, but there are times that I earn three. I can see the sum of the year, but in reality, what is my monthly salary?

The math…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Include ability to add interest

Monthly when I review my debts, I'd like to add the interest accumulated from the previous month. When I do, adding it via record is mistaken as I taking out a loan, aka it becomes and income when actually I'm owing the institution more.

The only work around I have right now is to manually adjust the value every month, and I don't have the ability to observe the interest accrued throughout the year.

What could be done:

1. Allow the adding of records for interest/debt without tagging it as an income, which affects the balance of my accounts.

2. Have a…

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Goals and recurrent transfers in IOS

Hello, since I used this app in my Android device, it always helped me to manage my personal finances, I congratulare your job so much, but when I left Android to IOS, I see that much of your features in Android are not in the IOS app, like Goals and Recurrent Transfers. Recently I see that you introduce budget in the IOS plataform, and is fantastic!

Thanks.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Goals feature for ios

Hi

Thanks for implementing a Budget feature for IOS and kudos to the UI team too. because when comparing to Android, IOS is better and cleaner. :)

but ios is lacking lots of features that are in Android. so when do you guys release Goals feature for ios?

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Few really nice to have features

Wallet is a great app, but in my opinion it's still missing some really cool features:

1. I should be able to create budgets using percentages and not only fixed values

2. I should be able to "carry over" the remaining amount of the budget to the next one, so let's say if i set 1000€ for this month and i spend only 800€, next month for that budget the app should show me 1200€ available. This of course should work on both ways, so if i spend 1200€ next month i'll have only 800€ available.

3. App should sync with my bank…
    7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Being able to sync my investments accounts Robinhood, Webull, etc.

I love the app, and the auto-sync function, and I would love to see this implemented on online investment accounts, such as Robinhood, Webull, M1 Finance, etc.

Not to put in comparison, but NerdWallet and Mint allow me to sync my investment accounts, so I guess it is possible to do so even though these companies are not considered as banks.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Creditcard balance/expenses STILL not working

Credit card balance STILL shows incorrect still counting expenses as incomes. This problem has been going on for well over a month now on my android device. I have to manually check all my accounts and do the math if I want to know my balance. Very frustrating but i keep plugging in all my expenses hoping this issue gets fixed otherwise the app does not preform as expected to. Ive reported it in the app 2-3 times over the past month+ as well.

Wallet Version: 7.1.132
    Android version: 9
    Device: OnePlus 6

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  BUG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. A BUDGET that gives you REAL TIME for iOS.

A budget that gives you REAL TIME info of how much money left you have for each category/ tag for iOS.

Just like the monthly reports i would like to be able to follow up how my planned budget is going before i make a purchase.

This feature is avaible in android, please add it to Android!

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. create rule from entry

Most of the time I go through my records and I recategorize something i think: "ahh this is the grocery store, that always goes to food". Now, I have to copy the relevant text, go to automatic rules, click on the plus, paste the stuff, apply and then go back to the entries.

I am suggesting a little button in the "three dots" menu, where you have edit, which is called "create rule". The click of this button opens the "automatic rules" modal dialog and everything is already prefilled. I just review maybe modify and click ok and the modal…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Indicator on recurring transactions

Hey! So I'd like you guys to implement a small improvement on the recurring transactions so that whenever you create one, automatically a 1/X (where X is the total number of iterations or fees) adds at the end of the description, allowing you to know how many iterations or fees of that payment are left adjusting each month automatically.

For example lets say I buy a cellphone in 12 fees and create a periodic transaction of 12 fees called "Cellphone". The app should display the iterations as:

Cellphone (1/12), Cellphone (2/12), Cellphone (3/12), and so on.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Unknown category in use for automatic rules

Hi
    Imports for mBank are terrible. No payee and note so I would like these transactions to go to "unknown" instead of some random categories.

Unfortunately, I can't build such an automatic category. Unknown is not allowed in automatic rules

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. iOS needs serious work now!

I have android, and my wife has IOS. We are trying to sync up our accounting, but she has nothing like I do on the app. The biggest one is planned payments for us. The iOS app needs a serious update, and I see that you guys started 3 years ago with that, but this should be priority! I will be cancelling the subscription if this isn't fixed shortly, as we need both platforms to have full functionality. If it was mirrored from android, that would be perfect. The android version is a marvelous app, where the iOS version is…

61 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Investing conect with Yahoo Finance

I wish you had an option for improving the app. The possibility of adding an investment account linked to Yahoo Finance so that we can control our investments, see the evolution of capital, an event notice / economic report of the company, notice of dividends and so on.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I can not enter the Web version of the application

I suppose it could be because I heavily customized the Android version.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  BUG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Transferring money through Accounts

It's annoying when you check your expenses, only to be met by a quite of a number but then realising you're just transferring money from account to account e.g cash to savings account.

I'd like to propose for a 'dedicated' category for transferring money to other accounts and not have it in the expenses. This would help greatly.

72 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Board - Manage VAT on payment / Loans / Assets

Dear Sir, Madam,

You are doing a great job and it is a really good idea to switch to professional with Board.

On Board, if you want to get more interest for professional, you should be able to manage :

1. VAT on payment by defining in paramaters the different VAT rates and allow to enter VAT manually in some transactions. It will help company to get a real picture of cost without VAT and also get a report on VAT quite easily to declare to tax authority.. It is a mandatory feature.

2. Loans : be able to calculate monthly loans…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Budgets should be shown on the WebApp too

Budgeting features are missing on the WebApp. I can create and manage my budgets on the Android App. It will be great if I can see it on WebApp too.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  WEB  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. REPORT AND TOTAL SHOULD BE SHOW IN ITS OWN CURRENCY

Right now report , expense chart and total of all accounts show in the base currency, that even showing in wrong exchange rate. so it should be show each account in its own currency! because right now this app is totally useless for Expatriate those who like me, because i am from india, but i am working in oman, my base account in indian currency but my salary account in oman currency, right now i can't even check how much oman riyal i have,

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)