General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Tips and Tricks to reduce spending

There is a nice community here using this app. Maybe we can use our collective know-how to be able to support each other in reducing our spending (or investing as well).

For example, I have some tips to reduce a lot in my country fees on banks and financial institutions. I do not know much about babies costs and someone else could post some tips about this. And each tip can be voted by others, so community would filter the good and bad tips. We can see the tips from others filtered by our personal information, like location, interests, spending…

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Exclude labels from budget, records etc.

In the budget creating options (but also could probably used in records section and so on), add the possibility to exclude a certain label.

Right now you can choose which labels to show, and it will show only records with that label. But it would be great to have the option to show all records EXCEPT the ones with a label (or more of them) that we choose to leave out.

Thank you, you are doing a great job.

70 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Better Development Progress Update

The amount of suggestion and ideas generated from this "forum" is massive. Sadly the presence of the developer here is minimal to non-existent.

I think it's time to develop a somewhat better development tracker so that we the users have information regarding which feature is being worked on. Thus, involving us more in the development process.

See Minecraft's Bug Tracker for a clearer idea (https://bugs.mojang.com/projects/MC/issues). This will surely benefit the developer (knowing which feature should be worked on first and getting real-time feedback from the users) and most importantly, us, the users.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Adding time of the movement on iOS

When you create a movement, you can set the date but you cannot set the time. Actually you can do this on Android and on the website but in iOS I don´t know why we can´t. For me this is a very important feature that most be included on the iOS app. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make categories completely customizable. Categories and subcategories.

Now if I create few completely different categories in "other", they are all shown as "other-other" in pie-chart. So this categories are useless. What should I do if your categories list is not enough for me?

656 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    37 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Budget Sum

I find that something is really missing for my daily use with Wallet: an option to see the sum of the entire budget. So people can know if they reached the income sum, or any sum for that matter. I used Excel in order to calculate my budget, and than inserted categories accordingly.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. iOS needs serious work now!

I have android, and my wife has IOS. We are trying to sync up our accounting, but she has nothing like I do on the app. The biggest one is planned payments for us. The iOS app needs a serious update, and I see that you guys started 3 years ago with that, but this should be priority! I will be cancelling the subscription if this isn't fixed shortly, as we need both platforms to have full functionality. If it was mirrored from android, that would be perfect. The android version is a marvelous app, where the iOS version is…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Include future planned payments in balance

I have just started using Wallet after coming from Microsoft Money.
    The only thing I am missing so far is the ability to see what my account balance will be on any given date in the future (for example what is my account balance the day before I get paid).
    I have tried setting the dates in the reports to this end date but it doesn't take in to account any planned payments (most of which are set to automatic) and just gives my balance as of now

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. exclude transfers from statistics

Please add the function "exclude entry from statistics" back!
    I have sometimes many short range loans or additional small income (I don't care) over my bank account. I would like to exclude them from the stats, because it falsifies balance (in case of loans - huge spending one month and huge income next month). The function was available a couple of months ago and it helped a lot to get real view on financial performance.
    Please get it back!

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Highlight newly imported transactions

I would love to have the transactions newly imported from bank sync to be visually highlighted (etc. bold font), so that I know I need to review if the autocategorization was correct. Because right now I need to go through the record history and review a lot of transaction again and again because it's not readily apparent which of the transactions have been newly imported on the background.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  DESIGN  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  BUG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Support for Digital, Mobile-Only Banks like Monzo, Revolut, Starling Bank, etc...

The digital only banks are quickly taking over. From April 2017 their UK banking licence restrictions were lifted so technicallty they are banks. I am personally leaving Barclays for example for Monzo, because they offer better international rates and the instant money sending is a great plus. Would love to merge my digital-only bank accounts with the Wallet app... I am using these accounts more and more and since Wallet is not syncing up with these banks I am using the app less and less... I mean lets face it, Im not gonna manually add every single small transaction to…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Android 10 back gesture

The part highlighted in the screenshot where you can swipe to enter details is not optimized for Android 10's back gesture. Swiping there activates the back gesture and I have to re-enter the details all over again when this happens.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please, make the app remember last used currency

Please, make the app remember last used currency. Very convenient for those who travel.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Total in Budgets

Is it possible to have a report or total calculation for budget expenses? I've made a budget for each category and I want to see what total amount of budget is? And the report could be a difference between budget expenses and income.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hi, Can you add the ability to see the total budget and its current balance?

I meant an that ability to control total of the all budgets is needed.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Loans - Option to place Interest

Hi, it would be nice if from the drop down we will be able to add interest on the current loans.

Even better, it would be great if you could place an interest percent or amount on loan creation along with due date which automatically creates a record, gives a notification, and is visible on the transaction history.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Custom or Light subscription plans

Hello,

Could you provide a cheaper plan just for allowing for unlimited accounts (or at least a much higher limit, like 10 to 20 accounts)? Because for me I just need that feature which currently is available through premium.

I do not use bank sync (banks that I use are unsupported), I do not need the advanced graph tools, the ones available in the free version are more than enough for me.

From a current premium plan only the unlimited accounts and exportation of data suits me, all the rest is not needed for my daily usage.

The best approach…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Groups for accounts

Can you please consider to introduce group /folder in account section as present in Moneywiz like app?
    Because I have so many credit and saving accounts, instead of viewing 15 accounts in a list, it would better to view accounts in a group/folder way.

94 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. interest rate calculator account fo

A reverse interest rate calculator that shows your payment as you are paying down your debt. you start the account by putting the principal as an expense, then put an interest rate as it is being paid down.

MONTH START BALANCE MIN. INTEREST MIN. PRINCIPAL ADDITIONAL PRINCIPAL TOTAL PAYMENT END BALANCE
    12/2019 $5,000.00 $25.00 $575.00 $0.00 $600.00 $4,425.00
    01/2020 $4,425.00 $22.13 $577.88 $0.00 $600.00 $3,847.13
    02/2020 $3,847.13 $19.24 $580.76 $0.00 $600.00 $3,266.36
    03/2020 $3,266.36 $16.33 $583.67 $0.00 $600.00 $2,682.69
    04/2020 $2,682.69 $13.41 $586.59 $0.00 $600.00 $2,096.11
    05/2020 $2,096.11 $10.48 $589.52 $0.00 $600.00 $1,506.59
    06/2020 $1,506.59 $7.53 $592.47 $0.00 $600.00 $914.12 …

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base