General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add DEGIRO integration

Hello.

I do some stock investments using DEGIRO and I think adding a integration to Budgetbakers would be a nice feature to track those.

I think DEGIRO provides an API in Salt Edge, but not sure about that.

Thanks in advance,
    Rogério

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. iOS: Planned Payment for Transfers

Currently it is not possible on iOS to add planned Payments for Transfers between account.

I used this feature often on Android. I get my credit card bill the mid of a month and then I will plan the payment in my bank account to the end of the month. Therefore I also want to enter in Wallet the transfer between the bank account and my credit card account as planned payment. But it seems that this is not possible on iOS yet. You could choose only Income and Expense as option.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Setting up monthly budget with percent amount from a number

It will be very good if you can split your income in monthly budgets where you can specify percent amount of source number. I have most buget plans cutted in percent. For me it will be valuable feature to have.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Reduce number of times it takes to input a transaction

I have being using Wallet for a long time. I love the UI and how it is arranged. The only problem I have with the app is the manual input of transactions. It takes 5 clicks to input a transaction, you select the account, then the record + button, then you enter the figure, then select a category, then you tick the input. The app will be so good if the steps to enter a transaction can be cut to 3 steps. It will make entering records easier. Please work on that for me. I am a premium lifetime user

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  HOW IT WORKS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. There is no DBS sync

integrate with DBS

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Broken import of increase transactions

I divided the increase and decrease of transactions into 2 columns in my import file. But start from yesterday transactions increasing the amount is not loaded. If this is a single transaction in the import file. When web and the Android application, show an empty import file.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  BUG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Direktversicherungin Rente mit Jahresverzinsung

Hallo zusammen,

Ich benötige bei "Ziele" eine Eingabe für eine Verzinsung des Vermögends und eine Option für einen festen privaten Monatsbeitrag, sowie einen Arbeitgeberanteil der diesen Betrag hinzugefügt wird.

Grund:
    Bei meinem Arbeitgeber wird eine private Altersrückstellung als Direktversicherung angeboten, in die bis zur Altersrente monatlich vom Brutto Lohn eingezahlt werden kann. Auch der Arbeitgeber zahlt zusätzlich einen Monatlichen prozentuallen Betrag dazu ein. Ab der Rente erhält dann der Rentner eine zusätzliche Monatlicher Auszahlung mit max. 20.000€ pro Jahr, wobei die feste Verzinsung von 5% weiter läuft.

1. Gesammtbetrag mit einer festen 5% Jahresverzinsung

2. Einzahlung monatlicher festbetrag vom meinem Bruttolohnlohn

3. Arbeitgeber-Zuzahlungen…
    1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. my "Credit Limits Utilization" is not accurate

team, having credit cards in different currencies trough out the app is awesome. reports come at one single currency consolidating and converting BUT the "Credit limit Utilization" although the different currencies are set. it reads total amount without translating to an accurate total. If I have $100 credit (US dolars) and $1,500 credit (dominican pesos) in two CC it shows that my total credit is $1,600 instead of $126 US dollar credit (aprox. convertion).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  BUG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Syncing with many banks stopped working 2-3 weeks ago

I have been synced to Triodos Bank (NL) and HSBC (UK) for many months, but 2 or 3 weeks ago, the syncing with Triodos stopped.

When I tried removing and re-adding Triodos, it's not in the list of banks anymore. It seems the list of banks is also the same, no matter which country is selected and many (dutch) banks (that were there before) are now missing.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  BUG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Mark records as not income/expense. Link refunds to records.

Marking records as not income/expense will help identify in our reports whether the records are incomes or not. Ex. I lent some money to a friend and he returned it. They would be marked as expense/income when in fact they are neither. Excluding this will make it so that it doesn't show up in our net expense/income.

Also, an option to link refunds to records so that we can keep track of them and the records are balanced out. Ex. I purchased something for 200 and got 50 as refund. Now my actual expense is only 150. The refund will…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Option to modify category of uncleared record

The automatic rules are capable of modifying the uncleared records, but there is no way to modify the category of an uncleared record manually.

Since uncleared records might take a while to be cleared, this option might be helpful than a need to remember and recollect the expected category and change it at later time once it's no longer uncleared.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  BUG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Budgeting - look at the future

The only thing missing is the ability to make proper budgeting with the goal of saving money. Having a template with the most common expenses would be great. I need to plan ahead and save not to track what I spent. What I think it's missing is the "look at the future" approach, as I feel the app focuses on today and yesterday instead

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add expense or revenue installments

The application is good, but it could have the option of inserting expenses or income that were paid in installments and being able to repeat them and choose as fixed or installment expenses / receipts (for example, an expense of 1k in installments of 10x the application divides the installments for the next 10 months), it is very annoying to have to put one by one and change the dates and other information, and you could also have the option to make a copy of a release that has already been registered and can change the information.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Budgets cumulative amount from previous period

I would like to use budgets witch adding/cumulative amount from previous period.

e.g. with $100 month budget:
    1. month budget $100 / expenditure $50
    2. month budget $150 / expenditure $250
    3. month budget $0 / expenditure $0

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Default payment type for a wallet

It would be great if we can set a default payment type for a certain wallet.

Currently it uses "Cash" for manually wallet as a default so if I pay by my card it adds additional step into the process (if I want to have that "correct", need to manually change the transaction type to "credit card").

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Budget tool should also be in the web app version!

I think one of the most useful features for me is to be able to set up a budget for different categories - but somehow I can only do it from the app on my phone.

I also use the web application a lot so it would be very nice if the feature was also available there.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  WEB  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Santander Brazil Sync

I really don't know what happens but when I sync with Santander Brazil (I have 4 accounts being sync: a savings account, current account, a credit card account and investment account), It never EVER gives me all my transactions. And that is super annoying.

It shows the correct amounts of money in each account and everything, but if you manually calculate what came in the accounts and what has left the account it's never accurate!

This is SOOOO frustrating, especially when I transfer money between my accounts and most of the times, it shows the money has left one account…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  BUG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please enable connection to DBS Saving Account (Singapore)

Hi, I just realised recently that the connection to DSB saving account is disabled. As DBS is one of the largest banks in Singapore and I often use the bank for transaction, could you enable the connection again?

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Sync Bitcoin addresses

It would be nice to have the support for the sync with bitcoins wallet, as they were banks: i.e. to have the ability to add a bitcoin address and see all the transactions.

And improvement to this feature would be add the support for even more cryptocurrencies.

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base