General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Creditcard balance/expenses STILL not working

Credit card balance STILL shows incorrect still counting expenses as incomes. This problem has been going on for well over a month now on my android device. I have to manually check all my accounts and do the math if I want to know my balance. Very frustrating but i keep plugging in all my expenses hoping this issue gets fixed otherwise the app does not preform as expected to. Ive reported it in the app 2-3 times over the past month+ as well.

Wallet Version: 7.1.132
    Android version: 9
    Device: OnePlus 6

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  BUG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Custom or Light subscription plans

Hello,

Could you provide a cheaper plan just for allowing for unlimited accounts (or at least a much higher limit, like 10 to 20 accounts)? Because for me I just need that feature which currently is available through premium.

I do not use bank sync (banks that I use are unsupported), I do not need the advanced graph tools, the ones available in the free version are more than enough for me.

From a current premium plan only the unlimited accounts and exportation of data suits me, all the rest is not needed for my daily usage.

The best approach…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. A black or dark theme would be nice :)

I like the design as it is right know, although i recognize a black/dark theme does not add any functionality other than aesthetics, whenever an app has the option for a black or dark theme is always preciated.

454 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  DESIGN  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Redesign the budget widget

The budget widget for Android takes too much space, and the numbers are small. And also the button to add a new record is way too small. Redesigning the widget should easily fix this. It could take less space, it should have an option to hide the values, and the button to add a record should be bigger and easier to click

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Support for Digital, Mobile-Only Banks like Monzo, Revolut, Starling Bank, etc...

The digital only banks are quickly taking over. From April 2017 their UK banking licence restrictions were lifted so technicallty they are banks. I am personally leaving Barclays for example for Monzo, because they offer better international rates and the instant money sending is a great plus. Would love to merge my digital-only bank accounts with the Wallet app... I am using these accounts more and more and since Wallet is not syncing up with these banks I am using the app less and less... I mean lets face it, Im not gonna manually add every single small transaction to…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Include future planned payments in balance

I have just started using Wallet after coming from Microsoft Money.
    The only thing I am missing so far is the ability to see what my account balance will be on any given date in the future (for example what is my account balance the day before I get paid).
    I have tried setting the dates in the reports to this end date but it doesn't take in to account any planned payments (most of which are set to automatic) and just gives my balance as of now

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Would be great if app remembered last currency(or at least if there was a way to reorder them manually).

It's inconvenient to use multiple currencies, for example when you're traveling, would be great if app remembered last currency(or at least if there was a way to reorder them manually).

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. exclude transfers from statistics

Please add the function "exclude entry from statistics" back!
    I have sometimes many short range loans or additional small income (I don't care) over my bank account. I would like to exclude them from the stats, because it falsifies balance (in case of loans - huge spending one month and huge income next month). The function was available a couple of months ago and it helped a lot to get real view on financial performance.
    Please get it back!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Credit card amount shows positive in balance calculation.

The amount of credit card shows positive in balance. I have two credit card accounts but one of my credit card shows positive and another shows negative balance. Please check and fix the issue. I've set 'Balance display option' as 'credit balance' but no luck.

70 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  BUG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. base currency limitations

I know this is old topic but I would like to insist that you need to consider forcing a different currency on the views different than the original currency when the app was initiated.

I understand that you are technically unable (?) to change the base currency, but please at least allow forcing the views (as stats and widgets) to a specific currency.

I often move and the app still wants me to see everything in BRL because I started using the app when in Brazil, but now that currency is irrelevant to me... though I'm still forced by your…

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 446 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    20 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Change the order of the budgets

I would like to have the ability to change the order of my budgets on my phone (Android).

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Can you add cryptocurriences and tokens?

I have few cryptocurrencies wallets and accounts on pages like coinbase, tokeneo etc it will be nice to know how much different crypto and tokens I have on my wallets and accounts

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Visually identify split records on the records list, and once you click on it, display the breakdown of the transactions.

Once a transaction is split, it shows as individual records in the records list. It would be useful to see the original transaction amount in the records list with an identifiable moniker showing the transaction is split. Once you click on it, it would display the transaction split records. I use split because I have a joint account with my partner. I need to identify split records as assigned to Transfer so that it is not counted (I can do this, but I see all split items in the records list. I need to see the original amount first, then…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Instant bank transactions and accurate categorization

Bank transactions take way too long to appear (must be instant otherwise I'll just do it manually myself. My bank is in the UAE)

Bank categorization is usually wrong. I don't have the patience to feed your ML algorithm.

Because of those two I've disabled the feature. Shame since I paid for it :(

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Transfer money to Goals

You have a goal, and the money you have in an account you usually want to separate or save something to allocate to the goal, money does not appear as magic to not know where it comes from.

An urgent and necessary characteristic for the goals, is to be able to make deposits or transfers of the main account, since at the moment in my opinion it is to deposit money without any origin as if it sends you from the sky.

Until when they put this useful function?

333 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Monthly payments

Could be better when the app gives the chance to register a payment of credit card or from a bank loan with the option of interest, for example :

Amount: 100 USD

One payment or monthly: 6 / 12 / 18

Interest: 12% ( yearly // monthly)

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Predict planned (committed) payments AND use past records to inform new record categories.

The Emma app can predict planned (committed) payments AND use past records to inform future record categories. It's the only thing I would swap to them for but it's a big plus. Any chance you can make this possible?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Not treating debt as expense or income

When I borrow money to someone, I do not want to include that amount in my expenses. Similary, when the money is paid back, it is not a real income for me.

Instead of treating debt as ordinary expense or income category, these amounts should be treated differently - only affecting the current balance without counting them in the total expenses or income.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Unable to Add Location when creating new Records using Android Apps (Since 18 Aug 2019)

Hi, I just got this issue of unable to enter location using Android Apps when entering new Records. This happened since this morning. The feature or option seems disappeared from the 'New Records Form'.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  BUG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base