General

Wallet concept is crowdsourced. Your feedbacks makes Wallet better.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Finish the iOS app!!!!!!!!!

MOST of the features are missing for the iOS app. Not sure who your clients are but there must be a few iphone clients out there!

And the makes things worst, the Web App of course is NOT complete as well so there is no backup solution for iphone users.

For example, I am not able to export my data unless I buy an android.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add more "crypto" options for Account Currency (currently only BTC is supported)

Only BTC is available in the list of currencies, having top crypto currencies like ETH, LTC, etc.. would be very helpful for people who invests in crypto.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make items in "Goals" section sortable

The goals on the list seems to be sorted by creation date, and there's no way to sort the goals unless the user deletes all the items and then create them again depending on the desired order.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Accounts categories

If moe accounts is used (e.g. cash for more family members etc.) than it is very user-unfriendly. There are no sums per categories etc. No way how to collaps and expand the list of accounts etc.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  DESIGN  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ability to turn auto-categorization off

I like reviewing our records while at the same time checking and also often fixing the categorization of our records.

Due to the nature of transactions clearing and syncing even backwards a couple of days it would be great if I could just turn off the auto categorization in order to easily spot/review and correctly categorize these new records.

A simple on/off toggle in the settings (with a warning that this will result in more work for the user) would do nicely.

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Can you make accounts box sizes adjustable?

The size of boxes, where accounts names and respective amounts are displayed under the list of accounts, is quite small and I cannot see full amount if it contains more than six digits. Please see a snapshot attached for your reference. Could you make the accounts box sizes adjustable?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  BUG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Change the order of the budgets

I would like to have the ability to change the order of my budgets on my phone (Android).

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. pie chart

The pie chart is so useless. It must be like that of "Spendee", clear and interactive.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  DESIGN  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Desktop Security Threat

Whenever I log out of my account on desktop, since I have it synced with my Gmail account. Anyone can log in just hitting the login with google button. Can you add a feature where you can lock the account after signing out then in order to log back in you will log in by sending a code to my phone in order to give access to use it, this will prevent hackers and unwanted people out of my account

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Withdrawal from bank auto transfer to cash

I would like to suggest a cash flow change. I think it would be more convenient if every withdrawal from any account bank will automatically transfer to cash as that is a fact when we withdraw, it will be in cash or in our hand. then the user will decide the cash spend on. this will make ease to user to know where the withrawal money go to.

174 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Disconnect facebook

I think a needed feature is disconnecting from Facebook. Some of us created the account using facebook because it was simpler, but the recent scandals about their privacy breach are outrageous and some people like me are trying to cut Facebook out of their lives.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 271 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  WEB  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Visually identify split records on the records list, and once you click on it, display the breakdown of the transactions.

Once a transaction is split, it shows as individual records in the records list. It would be useful to see the original transaction amount in the records list with an identifiable moniker showing the transaction is split. Once you click on it, it would display the transaction split records. I use split because I have a joint account with my partner. I need to identify split records as assigned to Transfer so that it is not counted (I can do this, but I see all split items in the records list. I need to see the original amount first, then…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Instant bank transactions and accurate categorization

Bank transactions take way too long to appear (must be instant otherwise I'll just do it manually myself. My bank is in the UAE)

Bank categorization is usually wrong. I don't have the patience to feed your ML algorithm.

Because of those two I've disabled the feature. Shame since I paid for it :(

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Split transactions but keep a single record

When I go shopping and buy groceries, cleaning supplies, toiletries, etc it would be nice to keep multiple categories under one record. That way I can reconcile my bank account and track where money is spent as well. The current split feature doesn't work for me since I like to match my spending in Wallet to my checking account transactions.

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Custom date range for budget

The budget feature is great, however, I have a problem with it. The problem is that it does not have a custom date range. My choices for the range are only month, week, year, etc. What I want to do is that to choose a budget for the range of for example 12/28/2018 to 1/16/2019 which is currently not possible.

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. ability to choose the source of currency rate.

dear developers, please add the ability to choose the source of loading exchange rates. Especially residents of Russia are interested in courses of the Central Bank of Russia.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. planned payment for debt

When I have created a Debt. Then I payback a partial, i must to input normally. it's great if a planned payment will apply to debt.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Widget add new expense, income or transfer

Create a new, simple and beautiful widget with three buttons: add new expense, add new income, and add new transfer. For reference, see the widget for the app Organizze.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Revolut Support

Since according to your terms:

Third-party services
    You acknowledge that the Provider uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Wallet.

Wallet uses functionalities and services from third-party subjects such as: Facebook which enables users to use their Facebook account to log into Wallet, , Google which enables users to use their Google account to log into Wallet, Foursquare to use their map and venue data to create heatmaps and enable Smart Assistant service, SaltEdge – to connect selected bank accounts and use of Salt Edge Customer Data…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  BUG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base