General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Statement and payment date for credit card

It would be great to set the statement date and the payment date for a credit card and have a statistic of these periods

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Web imports not syncing with app?

Imports showing fine on the web app, but not syncing to the app. Anyone else?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  BUG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add opt-out option for automatic categorization

I am using the app for about 3 years.
    I use bank syncing and have a pid account.
    Most of the time the automatic categorization of my expenses is not correct and it just confuses me which transaction is in the correct category and which needs to be updated

Please introduce opt-out option for this functionality. I prefer to have uncategorized for all my transactions and categorize them manually.

Thanks!

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. real-time updating of transactions and notifications

the application is very good, but it would be perfect if you added the possibility of receiving every payment made in real time with a notification that informs us of the shopping and that tells how much money has been spent during the day.
    please do it!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Option to edit uncleared records

I would like to give a suggestion to fix this issue:
    Pls enable an option in settings for those who want to edit category of uncleared records.
    If bank takes 21 days to clear transaction, then pls give an option to not to sync records older than 21 days. This will prevent the records being overwritten when bank clears records.

To see why this feature is necessary pls see my review in play store.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Transfer money to your goals

My suggestion is to make the transfer feature more useful. This is because nobody transfer money from bank account to bank account every day or week. It's very rare for people to do that.

What i always do was transferring my money to goals. However, it is problematic. Because I need to do all the things manually. because there's no easy way to add amount to goals.
    Also, when you transfer your money to o"utside of wallet". It's not clear where did the money go.

I'm sure it makes sense to transfer your money to goals. You could see which…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Balance forsecast chart

Please consider adding a balance forecast chart that shows how the balance will change according to planned (recurring) expenses/income entered by the user.
    Something similar to the attachment (Buxfer).
    The current forecast is based on a bar chart and is not easy to understand.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add debts and support to Web version

The web version lacks functionality. In particular, you need to add the functionality of "debts", and the ability to contact support.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  WEB  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Changing the start date for budget

It would be nice to have an option to change exact date of starting a new monthly period for budgets. Not everyone’s salary comes at first day of the month.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add debt without record

Ok so when I have a monthly 'Planned Payment' from someone to whom I have lent some money but didn't make that payment, I would love to be able to add that missed payment to 'Debts' and have it not add a record so that I am not missing money on the wallet itself.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hi Team, there are several really annoying things: * Some ATM cash withdrawals are marked as income, in my bank statement the same are expen

Hi Team,
    There are several really annoying things:
    * Some ATM cash withdrawals are marked as income, in my bank statement the same are expenses, this is even not so bad, but I am not able to edit them to transfers from the bank account to the cash one
    * Same with my Revolut top ups - they are listed as incomes in my bank section here in wallet, as in the bank statement they are expenses and I am not able to edit them as transfers from the bank to Revolut
    * The automatic rules are working fine, I…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Adding records with date in (early) future

Every month I get wage on 15th day. I have budgets planned from 15th of month to 14th day of next month. Sometimes I get my wage earlier (eg. 12th), but I want to confirm planned income and add record with date in future (15th day). Now it's only possible to choose current date or earlier. I like to have choice of adding recors with future date.
    Thanks.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. A combined budgets view for weekly budgets to see them on a monthly view

Example user story:
    I've set a weekly budget of 150€ for food, which includes eating out, groceries etc. But if I spend like, 80€ one week and would like to go to a nicer restaurant the next week, then one week I'll be under my budget and the next week I'll be over it. I'd like a better way to manage this information.

Current:
    on budget screen, there are separate cards for weekly and monthly budgets and no overview of 'transferable' money.

Desired:
    - an option to connect budgets or create sub-budgets (e.g I create a monthly budget of 500,…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. filtering by 'Unknown' category returns no results

In the web app, when I view records then filter by category 'Unknown' I get no results. If I clear the filter (All categories) I can see records assigned to category unknown.

I'm using Firefox on Mac OS (I haven't tried other browsers).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  BUG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Transfers sometimes miscategorized

Hello.

I love using Wallet on Android, but I am having a little trouble with transfers.

The problem is the following: when I manually enter a transfer from one account to another, sometimes it registers as an actual transfer in the list of records (shows up as 'Transfer, withdraw' in the list), but sometimes it seems that it does not (shows up under the category 'Others').

The thing is, however, when I open the record to edit it, it is correctly opened in the 'Transfer' tab (as opposed to 'Income' or 'Expense'). And the amount is correctly decreased from one…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  BUG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Income, debts, emergency fund, net worth.

Income category develope. Fixed and variable // income sources // All debts (total debt) // emergency fund // net worth (all i have {actual money} - debts) // total ammount of budgets // planned payments by categories like subscriptions etc. // Risk of bankruptcy depending by assets and liabilities. --- i can help you if you want. I love this app and i relly want to help you make it better.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please include installments

Please include the concept of installments to the app. In South America many purchases are made via installments ( ARS100000 in 12x) , but that is not a feature in wallet, therefore incorrectly calculating the credit used, debt to income ratio and future debt compromises. There should be at least an option to specify that a movement in credit cards is in installments and specify how many.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Planned payments on web app

In web app, the section "balance after planned expenses" shows only the planned expenses without consider future revenues. This, as you can see in the pic, results in a negative balance which is only the difference between the current balance and the planned expenses. But if we also considered the planned revenue, that balance would not be negative

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  DESIGN  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Planned payments on web app

In web app, the section "balance after planned expenses" shows only the planned expenses without consider future revenues. This, as you can see in the pic, results in a negative balance which is only the difference between the current balance and the planned expenses. But if we also considered the planned revenue, that balance would not be negative

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Planned payments on web app

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base