General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. select multiple accounts on web (dashbaord)

The web dashboard doesn't seem to have the ability to select multiple accounts, its either one or all of them. Please add ability to select multiple accounts

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  WEB  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. A black or dark theme would be nice :)

I like the design as it is right know, although i recognize a black/dark theme does not add any functionality other than aesthetics, whenever an app has the option for a black or dark theme is always preciated.

492 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  DESIGN  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Monthly payments

Could be better when the app gives the chance to register a payment of credit card or from a bank loan with the option of interest, for example :

Amount: 100 USD

One payment or monthly: 6 / 12 / 18

Interest: 12% ( yearly // monthly)

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. recommendation for investment accounts

As all may know, some banks don't allow investment accounts to be synced. I have an debit account that has sub investment accounts.
    I created an Bond account that allows me to transfer from my debit account ( auto synced) to my Bond account ( manual). Bond account is an investment. When I transfer from one account to another, the system disables category selection, where I could click on investment/
    now basically my investment category is 0 in fact in reality I have an investment account.

My suggestion is that accounts should be able to be assigned types * saving,…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Redesign the budget widget

The budget widget for Android takes too much space, and the numbers are small. And also the button to add a new record is way too small. Redesigning the widget should easily fix this. It could take less space, it should have an option to hide the values, and the button to add a record should be bigger and easier to click

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Credit card amount shows positive in balance calculation.

The amount of credit card shows positive in balance. I have two credit card accounts but one of my credit card shows positive and another shows negative balance. Please check and fix the issue. I've set 'Balance display option' as 'credit balance' but no luck.

76 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  BUG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Some of planned payments are missing

I created a new planned payment for Internet billing (Internet category) and then after a while it went missing. So I created a second one, the same thing happen. When I checked in the app, it shows both of the planned payments but no in the app. Please check on this.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  BUG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. DEBTs Improvement - Account & Transaction Neutral

Actually it is not possible to add depts that are not directly linked to a transaction of an existing account.

Example: Someone buys me a coffee for 3,00€ and I want to add this to my list of debts.

Already in the creation process I need to assign an account to this debt. But what should I assign? My cash money, my debit card, my credit card? Since the new debt entry has a direct impact on that assigned account, it will automatically generate a transaction.

In my example: If I choose my "cash" account to link it with the…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Budget Homescreen widget for Android

I suggest adding a new homescreen widget for android showing the set budget for the year/month. Currently the only way of seeing your set budget is to open the app. I thinj it's better if there will be a widget for it that can be added in the homescreen so users like me can see their budget without having to do extra clicks for opening the app

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Splitwise Integration

The debt system could be greatly enhanced by connecting it to Splitwise. Right now, the system in Wallet is very barebones, and needs more support to be able to accurately reflect debts and loans that people have with friends and groups.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Would be great if app remembered last currency(or at least if there was a way to reorder them manually).

It's inconvenient to use multiple currencies, for example when you're traveling, would be great if app remembered last currency(or at least if there was a way to reorder them manually).

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Location

Please reverse back to the old add location step. You could choose both type/search or move the marker by yourself.

Cant always found the place i want, even though the letter i type exactly the same as shown.

Please and thanks.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Visually identify split records on the records list, and once you click on it, display the breakdown of the transactions.

Once a transaction is split, it shows as individual records in the records list. It would be useful to see the original transaction amount in the records list with an identifiable moniker showing the transaction is split. Once you click on it, it would display the transaction split records. I use split because I have a joint account with my partner. I need to identify split records as assigned to Transfer so that it is not counted (I can do this, but I see all split items in the records list. I need to see the original amount first, then…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Instant bank transactions and accurate categorization

Bank transactions take way too long to appear (must be instant otherwise I'll just do it manually myself. My bank is in the UAE)

Bank categorization is usually wrong. I don't have the patience to feed your ML algorithm.

Because of those two I've disabled the feature. Shame since I paid for it :(

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. iOS version need to update as nice as Android

iOS version need to update as nice as Android

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Custom location with each record

While attaching a location with a record, I can search for a location and attach it.
    I should be able to drop a marker there and pin the location. Then whatever location it is, it should be displayed in the spendings map.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. "Transfer account" Error in lastest update

I recently updated the app. I noticed that when i transfer an amount from one account to another, both of the accounts reflect deducted amount.

For your fixing, please.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  BUG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Autofill Payee based on current GPS location.

Autofill the payee based on gps location. List the saved payees nearby if none within radius developer have set. Create new payee if need be. Just like YNAB. Payee is the first option and then only everything else follows, like other suggestions.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  HOW IT WORKS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Connection with PrivatBank (Ukraine) is broken

Few days ago (up to week maybe) my accounts connected to PrivatBank (Ukraine) tells that reconnection is needed. And that connection fails every time (I entered all credentials and received prompt to enter confirmation SMS code, but i've received no SMS with code). I've been asked for phone number and country phone code, and received that SMS prompt only if I enter my number with code (with + sign) and enter code separately (also with + sign). Otherways I was just receiving a fail message. What should I do with my bank connection now or can you fix this?

(I…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  BUG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow to create a "transfer" template

It is not allowed to create a "transfer" template. You can create a "expense" and "income" template but not a "transfer" template. I would like them to create it so that I can use it every time I take money from the cashier.

I use the free version of the application.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base