General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. BANK ACCOUNT TO BANK ACCOUNT TRANSFER

At the moment, walletapp does not automatically detect money transfers between 2 bank accounts and this results in increased expense analytics.

For example, if I move money from debit account to savings account, the transaction appears as expense on the debit account and income on the savings account. If I try to edit the transactions, transfer option is not allowed between 2 bank accounts, but only between a bank and a cash account.

A simple solution to this would be to allow us to manually link 2 payments from 2 different bank accounts and mark them as a transfer. This…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Improve matching algorithm

I move money between different accounts frequently (creditcard to checking, checking to checking). So far none of those transactions was automatically recognized correctly and handled as income/some rather random outflow. I would love to see this improved :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. select multiple accounts on web (dashbaord)

The web dashboard doesn't seem to have the ability to select multiple accounts, its either one or all of them. Please add ability to select multiple accounts

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  WEB  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sum of planned payments and budgets linked to sum of monthly income

Currently it is possible to budget more money (e.g. monthly) than what my income is. Other than a summary on top of the budget page, nothing stops me from budgeting more money than I will make in a time period. While creating monthly planned payments and budgets, it should allow us to see how much money we would have remaining from our monthly income if those payments and budgets were met. This would allow us to see what expenses need to be reduced or curtailed for the upcoming month when planning expenses and allow us to meet savings goal

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Bank Sync: DBS Credit Card - Unbilled transactions and available limit

Hello,

User Story: As a end user tracking my daily credit card transactions, I must be able to see;
    > Billed transactions charged against my credit card
    > Unbilled transactions charged against my credit card
    > Remaining limit

Problem 1: When synchronising with my DBS credit card, I am unable to see transactions made until the end of the month. Transactions and balance is only updated at the end of each month only when the monthly statement is available.

Coupled with the inability to add records manually if an account is synchronised to a bank - Wallet only offers monthly…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Bug - ING 2.0 Import is missing a lot of fields per transaction

The first image shows the data for the transaction in the wallet app, the second shows the source transaction in my banking app.

Even the title field is missing? I can't even show the transaction is from Spotify...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  BUG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Visually identify split records on the records list, and once you click on it, display the breakdown of the transactions.

Once a transaction is split, it shows as individual records in the records list. It would be useful to see the original transaction amount in the records list with an identifiable moniker showing the transaction is split. Once you click on it, it would display the transaction split records. I use split because I have a joint account with my partner. I need to identify split records as assigned to Transfer so that it is not counted (I can do this, but I see all split items in the records list. I need to see the original amount first, then…

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow to select scheduled payments records from a account as a checkbox instead as radio button

I have a Scheduled payments (Pagos programados in Spanish), one of this payment depends of one my account Bank's registry, sometime before I couldn't sync my payments with my account bank, when I did it and tried to associate one registry with the payment, I have to Choose just one of them, but my bank separete these payment in two, so the schedule payment is incorrect. Instead been radio button it should be a checkbox, so I could associate these 2 payments with the schedule payment and the result will be precise. I will attach a image.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. recommendation for investment accounts

As all may know, some banks don't allow investment accounts to be synced. I have an debit account that has sub investment accounts.
    I created an Bond account that allows me to transfer from my debit account ( auto synced) to my Bond account ( manual). Bond account is an investment. When I transfer from one account to another, the system disables category selection, where I could click on investment/
    now basically my investment category is 0 in fact in reality I have an investment account.

My suggestion is that accounts should be able to be assigned types * saving,…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Duplicate debit entry from bank sync and credit card

Hi guys, I have been using paid wallet app for Ios for 6 months now, it has been a roller coster experience for me. But despite all those things mentioned in other post, I think that wallet is still the best app for this budget planning, however the last update is unacceptable
    (Super critical)1. Duplicate entries for income for bank and credit card sync for every refresh, I think it has something to do with Category edit feature for uncleared transaction (great feature btw), this bug then later will affect all account balances

(Bearable) 2. When changing category the scroll…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. can i trust your app, security and team?

Why should I trust an finance app that doesn't list any finance or accounting people on its team? Seems strange to me but I'm an accountant.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  DESIGN  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Lost connection Fineco Bank in Italy

I have lost the connection with the Fineco bank in Italy and I can no longer reactivate it. Please help me. Thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  HOW IT WORKS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. We should be able to add a new subcategory to one of the *main* categories

Right now you can only add a new subcategory to an existing subcategory and not one of the top level ones.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Connected Credit Account Incorrect Value

I had a Credit account for many months and all was balancing with my statements until I connected to the bank. The value of the account now is exactly out by the difference of double the credit limit. If I change the credit limit then the value of the account changes...?
    Is this perhaps a error in the way my bank presents credit value different to that of other banks?
    Please fix as I had to change the credit limit to a value that allows the correct balance to be displayed as a workaround.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Spanish Version of App

I am a native English speaker but have a lot of my apps in Spanish as it is my second language and helps me learn. I have noticed that the app jumps back and forth between the 'tú' form and the 'usted' form when the app is 'speaking' to the user, especially in the introductory pages when you sign up. Only one should be used and ideally the 'tú' form.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Redesign the budget widget

The budget widget for Android takes too much space, and the numbers are small. And also the button to add a new record is way too small. Redesigning the widget should easily fix this. It could take less space, it should have an option to hide the values, and the button to add a record should be bigger and easier to click

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. BOARD - Why you lost me before I even got started

BOARD looks great! I signed up but deleted my account just a few minutes later.

I was intrigued by the great features, the clean interface, and the promise of a simple app to keep an eye on important financials for my business.

Yet, what caused me to delete my account just as quickly as I signed up was when I went to sync my first bank connection only to be told I'd have to upgrade. Now, I'd likely find it worthwhile to upgrade, but the problem is there was no pricing info on the sales/info pages of your website, no…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Location issues

Location autocomplete gives me places in Saudi Arabia, I live in Romania. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. Same issue on web and mobile.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Income Budgets

Currently budgets only allow to budget expenses. If the income is greater than expense, then the budget doesn't work.

Please allow the option to have an "income budget", i.e. "This is how much I plan my income will be this year, how does my actual income compare to this?"

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Some of planned payments are missing

I created a new planned payment for Internet billing (Internet category) and then after a while it went missing. So I created a second one, the same thing happen. When I checked in the app, it shows both of the planned payments but no in the app. Please check on this.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  BUG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base