thank you for your comments.
In the next two weeks we will be working on adding Planned payments and Sharing functionality to iOS so it delivers same (even better) functionality as Android has. I will keep you posted about further details and progress.
We take great care to deliver best experience possible and in the same time to fix bugs that come up with development, so it takes some time. But in next two months you can expect a lot of exciting new features to pop up in your iPhones.
Thanks again for your patience.
An error occurred while saving the commentKrasimir Nikolov commented
Has anyone experienced these issues:
1. Purchased annual subscription on Android (i use Android 9 on Samsung Galaxy A7). I have PIN.
2. Don't see the group sharing drop down menu arrow by my name and email address in the android app menu.
3. Added my wife in the group
4. Wife uses Iphone XR with updated Ios
5. Suddenly Wife app started asking for PIN - never has she set one.
Love the app and all the graphics and functions but...
Should I ask for a refund or wait for answer from the support? The only reason for purchase was group sharing.